Just an average hotel. Not very big room. Got it from THB1700 compared to THB1800 for Furama Silom which I got previously. For THB100 additional in Furama, i got a room about twice as big. On top of that a full fledge restaurant serving full range of breakfast. But here in Bally, the breakfast is very simple with bread, ham and toast, fried noodle and cereals.
The only plus point is that it's near to the Saladaeng BTS station and the very busy Silom Road and Patpong night market.
Will not return here unless I got some very great deal on price.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Studio Suites Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Bally`s Studio Suites Silom Hotel
- Ballys Studio Hotel Silom
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D Varee Diva Bally Silom, Bangkok is a design hotel conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok business district, Silom area. With just 10 metres away from Sala Daeng BTS skytrain station, guests staying in this exciting hotel can catch a 20-minute train ride that links to all parts of a bustling city of Bangkok. All 53 fully furnished guestrooms come with a tasteful decor mixing traditional and modern styles, providing guests with a comfortable yet lively environment. The rooms are spacious and beautifully appointed with a various modern conveniences ranging from a flat-screen TV to Wi-Fi internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your D Varee Diva Bally Silom, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.