“Best Spa in Thailand!” 5 of 5 stars

The Woodlands, Texas
41 attraction reviews
“Best Spa in Thailand!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I each had a two hour combined traditional Thai massage! The cost was 720 bht which is about $24 for two hours. The spa is new, clean and very professional. Would definitely go back!!!

Brisbane
11 attraction reviews
“The only place to have a massage in Bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The Dahra takes things to the level they need to be. Excellent service, excellent products, this place beats all others hands down. Tip: book online in advance, it guarantees you get in and you can also pick up significant discounts!

50 attraction reviews
“Good relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

I went with my friend to Dahra and we did not regret. Nice environment, wonderful 1:30 oil massage and we recovered from a long day. Not as cheap as other low-cost alternatives but great if you are looking for a professional massage

Durban, South Africa
30 attraction reviews
“200% RECONMENDATION”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife was booked in for a full spa treatment and after 4 hour I found a different girl waiting for me, she could not stop talking about the wonderful treatment and time she had there, She was like a new person. after the morning

We can highly recommend the professional and efficient treatment we received

Patrick and Elizabeth from South Africa

Visited October 2012
El Paso, Texas, USA
23 attraction reviews
“Very clean and professional spa with excellent staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We decided to book a Thai massage here after our first choice was booked up. The staff was very professional over the phone and easy to communicate with. They were able to get us in for appointments within a couple of hours.

When we arrived at the spa we were given some water and our shoes were removed and feet cleaned. We were then escorted to the couple's massage room to change. Everything in the spa was very clean and the decor was very relaxing. Once we changed, the therapists came in and began our Thai massages. One of the therapists did not speak much English but the other did and was able to translate.

The massages were very good and we liked our service so much, we actually booked services for the next day.

I would definitely go back the next time I am in Bangkok. The prices were slightly higher than some other places, but the spa environment is much better and the quality of services matched the price. I also liked that there is no "happy ending" funny business going on here.

Overall, this is a wonderful spa to come for professional services in a clean environment.

Visited September 2012