“fast and very good” 4 of 5 stars

Sao Paulo, SP
8 attraction reviews
“fast and very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I went to Pink Tailor as a colleague lives in Bangkok has recommend me. Last year I bought 2 suits and 2 shirts and this year I bought 2 blazers and 1 shirt.
Prices vary depend the type of textiles, but the prices are fair.
Takes time to choose all the details. When you decide, they measure you, go again to make sure if it fits in you and adjust.
Don't go in time they tell to get because you will wait. Last time, I had to wait more than 1 hour and finally they asked me to take the things to my hotel. The things arrived, but I lost my time there.
Well, but the quality is very good, the price is fair and make fast (couple of days), so I recommend this tailor.

Visited September 2013

Melbourne, Australia
24 attraction reviews
“As good as Savile Row”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

After much research on the net we decided on Pinkys and it soon became obvious that Pinkys is every bit as good as Savile Row. When in business in the UK I had my suits made by a Savile Row tailor and Pinkys attention to detail is every bit as good. He detected a problem with my hip without being told and adjusted the trousers to ensure they hung exactly the same on each side. The jacket was beautifully built with all the padding and canvas necessary. The fit of all items was immaculate. Then you get to the cloth - mostly Italian, but with some Holland and Sherry for the more conservative clients, or those for whom hard wear is important. I can honestly say that nothing escaped Mr Pinkys eye and the four fittings were simply attention to detail. All the staff were very helpful and quality was evident in everything they did. My wife had some trousers and a dress made and the fit was superb. Allow as much time as possible, for obvious reasons, but the impossible can be done if necessary!

Visited October 2013
4 attraction reviews
“A must do in Thailand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Great staff, but always ask for special offers.

Allow time to try things and go again to measure and make sure all details are what you want and what you look for.

Visited September 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
“Good quality, fair price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Researched endlessly on the internet before deciding on Pinky. Bought 2 suits each with 2 trousers, 2 casual trousers, 4 shirts and 1 overcoat in May 2013. 1 pair of trousers a bit shorter than the rest but am taking back to have them adjusted. While there I will get some more shirts and maybe another suit. Total cost about £1200 but I would have to pay that for 1 suit of the same quality in UK.
Mike

Visited May 2013
Kosice, Slovakia
14 attraction reviews
“Professional services with quality stuff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I did some research on tailors in Bangkok and found that Pinky Tailors is one of the recommended ones. Before I visited them, I wrote them an email, checking on their pricing and time taken to complete the suits. The response time was fast and their prices are above average. However, I decided to give it a try.

Overall, I am happy with their services and materials look fine. I can yet to comment further for now as all suits were still brand new. I would probably come back and provide an update if the suits change its shapes after a few wash. [Note: you need to dry clean to keep them in good shape].

Tell them your schedule and they will plan out nicely for you.

Visited August 2013