“Professional services with quality stuff” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Specialty Shops
Attraction Details
Kosice, Slovakia
14 attraction reviews
“Professional services with quality stuff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I did some research on tailors in Bangkok and found that Pinky Tailors is one of the recommended ones. Before I visited them, I wrote them an email, checking on their pricing and time taken to complete the suits. The response time was fast and their prices are above average. However, I decided to give it a try.

Overall, I am happy with their services and materials look fine. I can yet to comment further for now as all suits were still brand new. I would probably come back and provide an update if the suits change its shapes after a few wash. [Note: you need to dry clean to keep them in good shape].

Tell them your schedule and they will plan out nicely for you.

Bhubaneswar, India
“Nice Shirt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I buy one shirt from pinky tailor and it was excellent in fitting , also fabric was very nice .
Honestly Pinky Tailor is Best tailor in Bangkok ... :) ,

Thanks Pinky Tailor

Visited September 2013
“Pinky Tailor became my all time favoite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I just get to know about PinkyTailor from my friend from Bangkok, after i order i got the best shirt in my life,Really its nice fit to me,ofcurse i will recommend Pinky Tailor to my friends,go for it,
Thanks a lot for your service.Again i am saying this will be mine all time favourite tailor.
Thanks Hemant

Singapore, Singapore
20 attraction reviews
“Good service, Excellent prices and efficient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was introduced to Pinky Tailors by a friend of mine because I wanted to buy good tailored shirts at good prices. We went there, was treated like royalty by the service staff, had tea served to us while I choose the textile to make the shirts, had measurement done expertly and efficiently done by the staff, paid excellent affordable (to me anyway) prices for the tailored shirts. The staff is knowledgeable about the latest trends for designs of shirts which is good because I was clueless and i accepted the staff recommendations.
Paid only 2,000 baht for two tailored shirts, shirts was sent directly to my hotel within 24 hours. That is efficiency and excellent service.

The tailor's shop is also right next to the Ploenchit BTS station which makes it very convenient to reach.

Overall, very satisfied with their service, with their tailoring with the fit of the shirts just nice.

Singapore, Singapore
“My excellent experience at Pinky Tailor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was recommended by a friend to tailor made my shirts at Pinky Tailor, and it turned out to be an excellent and fantastic experience for me. I was served by Win, whom was patient and have a great attitude. I have made 7 shirts initially, and when I went back on the second day for fitting, I made an additional 3 more because the fitting and workmanship was very good. All 10 shirts were ready on the 4th day just in time for my departure with good workmanship.

Besides that, Win can also offer good suggestions on matching designs and colours for my double collars, button lines and buttons.

I will definitely visit them again!