“Nice meal, Very Delicious” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Yamagoya Ramen

Yamagoya Ramen
98-102 Suriyawongse Rd, Bangkok 10120, Thailand (Wattana)
0-2637-0588
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,277 of 8,068 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighborhood: Wattana
Neighborhood: Wattana
Bangkok, Thailand
“Nice meal, Very Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

At first, This restaurant. I went to this restaurant with my friend and my teacher, also we have one of friends who's the waitress in here. So, I try to order some Ramen (Japanese Noodles) and some appetizer. I can say anytime that very delicious! and the cup of Ramen inside can made you full filling inside your stomach.

About inside, it's quite big room, feel free, and nice atmosphere. They have only seat inside the restaurant, and have about 8-9 tables per group that come to have a meal inside.

About The price, I'm ok with this. The lowest price is about 30-40 THB and highest price is about 250 - 300 THB. That's is the best meal I ever ate since I ate Japanese food.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Thai first
“Good, quick, tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Very nice, freshly cooked, charming service, reasonable prices. Perfect for a lunch. What else can I say to use up my 100 characters? Try it!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Great Ramen in Bangkok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This place is a real find. Noodles are not "instant", the broth is great, The selection is not huge, but if you are looking for a quick, tasty lunch, it is worth a visit.

Visited February 2013
“Yamagoya, a franchised noodle soup from Japan”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

The taste is quite ok but not good enough. There are variety of menu. Fried chicken is quite good. I have been here many times.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Phuket, Thailand
“One of the Best Ramens you could possibly find in Thailand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2011

Ramen is my most favorite Japanese food. There are many chained Japanese Ramens in Thailand. Out of all, Yamagoya is the best.

If creamy pork soup is your favorite type of soup for your ramen, Yamagoya is the place to be. The soup is very tastful. It goes perfectly well with the noodle and do not miss the egg! You must try. The half boiled egg is the "star" of Yamagoya. Just think about it, I'm already drooling.

Whenever I fly to Fukuoka, Japan,I have to go que up for half an hour for the Ramn at Yamagoya. I think the taste are very similar compare from the one in Fukuoka and the one in Bangkok.

If you live in Bangkok and Ramen is favorite dish, do not forget to visit Yamagoya. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2010