“The best Thai food I've ever eaten!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #18 of 766 Hotels in Bangkok
4.5 of 5 stars 2,024 Reviews
“The best Thai food I've ever eaten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I didn't stay at the hotel, but was recommended that I visit its Thai restaurant. And was definitely not disappointed! It was by fare the best Thai food I have ever eaten.
I am a massive fan of Thai cuisine and have eaten many times at Nahm London, Nahm Bangkok and Bolan, but this was the best Thai food I have ever eaten.
The flavours and presentation were amazing, THE CHEF IS TRULY TALENTED, the service was also spot on, our waiter (an Indian guy) was always there when we needed him, but didn't make us feel intimidated as in most hotel restaurants.
It is an amazing restaurant and I was surprised that I got a table with this high standard of delicious food and great service. I hope I can get a table next time I am in Bangkok.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (306)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for the final night of our honeymoon and were not disappointed. I contacted the bookings team a few weeks before our trip to explain the significance of our visit and they were very quick at replying to emails and on the day they upgraded us to a 17th floor suite- truly stunning room with great views through the floor to ceiling windows as well as a massive bathroom with a double walk-in shower and seemingly endless supply of shampoos, shower gels etc.

Hotel staff were friendly without exception- we even had a surprise cake brought to our room with 'happy honeymoon' written in chocolate on the plate! They also brought us extra complimentary bottles of drinking water without us asking.

Location is approximately a mile or so to MBK shopping and a reasonably quick ride to Khao San Road for the busy night life. Good street food stations located on the the road opposite as we didn't eat in the restaurant.

Overall a very enjoyable end to our stay in Thailand which will live long in the memory.

• Stayed April 2013
Nick_Zilinski, Director - Sales + Marketing at Le Meridien Bangkok, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

May we thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your excellent experiences.

We are glad to hear that you were impressed from our modern suite room and the hotel’s location which provides an easy access to visit the highlights of Bangkok. Moreover, it is a great delight to know that our service team were able to be a part in enhancing your honeymoon trip and making it more memorable.

Your comments are an encouragement for our team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With our very best wishes,

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We recently returned from a 7 week round the world trip and this hotel was the best of any we stayed at. The level of service in all parts of the hotel were exceptional with special mention of the concierge desk and Bamboo Chic Bar. The hotel was a peaceful haven from the world outside and you'd never have guessed that Patpong was literally across the street

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for staying with us during your visit to Thailand earlier this year.
It brings us much joy to hear that you have voted our hotel as the best hotel on your world trip and we truly appreciate your compliments.

We will definitely share your comments with our service team, especially to our Concierge and Bamboo Chic Bar associates.

We do hope to welcome you back during an upcoming visit to Bangkok.

With Best Regards,

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This hotel is situated in a lively part of Bangkok, with lots going on in every direction – but the bustle didn’t interfere at all with a great stay.

Check-in was very quick and efficient at a very busy time. The first impression given by the modern, spacious and comfortable lobby continued as we entered our room. Everything about it was flawless, from the bed to the very large and modern bathroom, including a large shower that offered either a hand sprayer, or water “raining” from right out of the ceiling. The large window in the room could be blocked by electrically driven day or night blinds.

Breakfast was a huge and excellent buffet in the dining room on the second floor. The room is unlike any I’ve seen in a hotel – it’s big, with a high ceiling, and made very bright by being open on one side to a multi-story atrium, with the all-glass front wall of the hotel, and partial side wall, letting in the light.

Everything was excellent about our stay, with one very minor complaint. Half an hour before checking out, I dropped by the front desk to ensure that the account had been fully settled, and it was. I said we would be leaving the room in half an hour and asked whether I could just leave the keys in the room on our way out. I was told no, I’d have to bring them to the front desk. Half an hour later, I tried again by calling the front desk and advising that we were leaving the room. Again I was told that we had to turn the keys in. So we did, but had to wait in line, although only briefly. I can’t remember the last time I was at a hotel that required this, and I can’t figure out why it was necessary.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

So I was just there (End of March / Early April 2013)...first off, the rooms are great, I crashed there with a friend of mine for the first few days, everything was great, we didn't want room service, and they left us alone. Pool is good, not huge, but large enough, and most guests don't use the area so it's nice and private, great place to recoup from a night of clubbing out in bangkok. The guests are a mix of businessman/woman, tourists, and families / couples, but everyone was pretty nice and unassuming, so I think this place would probably be good for couples, singles, families, etc. The food at the hotel is excellent, the buffet and the burger (I mean it's a burger in bangkok thailand, not philadelphia or new york, but it was worth ordering again). The people who work there are super friendly, always giving great advice on where to eat, shopping, clubs, etc...if you haven't been to bangkok, the location is pretty good as well, very close to patpong (like a block) and only about a quarter mile from MBK (shopping) as well as the MRT (rail line). I'm kind of hesitant about giving such a good rating because i don't want this place to be sold out next time I go! cheers!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Reviewer,

On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us.
At Le Méridien Bangkok, we pride ourselves in delivering to our guests personalized services and in satisfying their every need. We are delighted that you were able to experience this first hand and that you have much enjoyed the hotel’s facilities.

Many thanks again for your excellent rating score and feel welcome to contact me if you do to decide to return to our hotel.

With all our very best wishes,

Dubai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Hotel is located r in a narrow one way street. The hotel itself is a typical Meridien very similar to which I had stayed in the other countries. The basic room which I had booked was city view in the SPG floor. The size was fair and the room there were coffee, tea maker withe assorted tea and coffee and some chocolate. The bed quality was very good and the room was clean. The breakfast had enough variety. On arrival they invited you to have an iced coffee and the check-in/ check-out procedure was fast. the problem is just taxi in the rush time which would take a little time to take the taxi and there is a heavy traffic.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Nick_Zilinski, Director of Sales + Marketing at Le Meridien Bangkok, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on this forum. We are delighted to read that you had enjoyed the offered service facilities.
As part of Le Méridien Hotels, we strive to exceed each and everyone's expectations and to create an inspired journeys for our guests.

In regards to your appreciated comment on the public taxi service, may I take the opportunity to explain that the hotel offers a private limousine car service which is available at any time. On the other hand, the hotel is located in a convenient walking distance to the public transportation stations for BTS and MRT.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback and the entire team look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during your next visit to Bangkok.

With Kind Regards,

Director - Sales + Marketing
Bekasi, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I've got business trip last time. Good breakfast and larger room with city view. This hotel near night life of Bangkok which called Patpong... But I think, this hotel is not recommended for family, due to its location.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Reviewer,

We greatly appreciate for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your thoughts of your recent visit.
Our associates are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant journey - not only having enjoyed our great rooms with a
stunning city view, but also our Le Méridien Signature Breakfast.

The entire team look forward to the next pleasant possibility of welcoming you back to our hotel.

With our best wishes,

Director - Sales + Marketing

Been to Le Meridien Bangkok? Share your experiences!