Very slick reception area with ultra modern feel. This feel carried on into my room which was finished to a very high specification. Very large room with lots of plush furniture and great lighting, and it was clearly designed with comfort in mind. The bed was excellent with good quality sheets and plenty of pillows.
The bathroom felt quite luxurious and had a huge bath and a very large shower. One wall of the bathroom actually folded away so that the bathroom was then integrated into the bedroom if I wished.
The swimming pool was nice with plenty oh loungers. The only negative point was that swimming pool closed at 8pm, therefore making a late evening swim impossible.
The location is great and ideal for Bangkok's hectic nightlife.
Overall a very nice stay. There are certainly more luxurious hotel options available in Bangkok but for the price category Le Meridien offers an excellent option.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Silom commercial district and just metres from the energetic Patpong Night Market, Le Meridien Bangkok offers 282 guestrooms and touch screen IP phone. An innovative restaurants, a bar and a stylish lounge entice guests with menus introducing stimulating cuisine, creative cocktails and an international range of coffee blends. Also available are the intimate meeting rooms, a unique lifestyle floor with Spa, fitness and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.