Logging 140,000 air miles a year traveling for business my usual choice is Hilton, Hyatt , Marriott and similar. Le Meridian Bangkok is somewhat of a boutique hotel with the "excitement and "coziness" of a one -of-a -kind hotel but with the effectiveness and professionalism that is normally only found at the more common business hotel chains.
Being a globe trotter for the past two decades I'm very spoiled and with a tight business meeting schedule I have no time and tolerance for anything but the best. Le Meridian Bangkok will provide top of the line accommodation and service with English speaking staff that are one of the best I have experienced.
No need to assess any details, over all a top 5-star experience, you will not be disappointed!
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel
- Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Silom commercial district and just metres from the energetic Patpong Night Market, Le Meridien Bangkok offers 282 guestrooms and touch screen IP phone. An innovative restaurants, a bar and a stylish lounge entice guests with menus introducing stimulating cuisine, creative cocktails and an international range of coffee blends. Also available are the intimate meeting rooms, a unique lifestyle floor with Spa, fitness and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, Splendia, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.