My husband and I stayed at Le Meridien to Celebrate my birthday. It was nice to see that it has maintained it's charm and standards are still very high.
Check in was fast and efficient and the reception is a lot busier than our previous visit.
The only fault we could add, was that the restaurant (which was excellent) has now closed and is now a function room. We felt that the hotel was badly in need of another restaurant as the buffet which we had one evening was not great. There was a real language barrier here also so I hardly ate that evening. (We should speak Thai i know!!)
The bar is still very nice. The rooms are still of an excellent standard and the views of Bangkok are terrific.
I will definately return soon.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel
- Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Silom commercial district and just metres from the energetic Patpong Night Market, Le Meridien Bangkok offers 282 guestrooms and touch screen IP phone. An innovative restaurants, a bar and a stylish lounge entice guests with menus introducing stimulating cuisine, creative cocktails and an international range of coffee blends. Also available are the intimate meeting rooms, a unique lifestyle floor with Spa, fitness and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Splendia, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.