I have stayed twice in the last 12 months - both times in a Speciality Room on the 20 something floor. This is a great hotel. All the 5 star luxury you want - lovely rooms, large modern bathrooms and Meridien facilities you expect. There's nothing like walking in from shopping and touring then diving into the pool - cool, modern and chic. The rooms come with free drinks from 5:30 for 2 hours. Great place to start the night with friends either in the Foyer or Bamboo Bar. Walk outside to restaurants, bars and Patpong are a stones throw away. Japanese Street offers amazing food, Patpong the markets and bars. Taxi's are there all night and easy cheap ride to Sukhumvit - easier than walking to the MRT. Breakie is a huge smorgasbord and worth it for at least one morning if you can eat all the food. Riverside hotels close by - you'll be surprised what else is near. If you love all that Bangkok has to offer this is a great place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel
- Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Silom commercial district and just metres from the energetic Patpong Night Market, Le Meridien Bangkok offers 282 guestrooms and touch screen IP phone. An innovative restaurants, a bar and a stylish lounge entice guests with menus introducing stimulating cuisine, creative cocktails and an international range of coffee blends. Also available are the intimate meeting rooms, a unique lifestyle floor with Spa, fitness and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.