“Best hotel ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri

You added Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri to your Saves list
Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   153 / 2 Soi Mahatlek Luang 1, Ratchadamri Road, Bangkok 10330, Thailand   |
Ranked #81 of 766 Hotels in Bangkok
4.5 of 5 stars 940 Reviews
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Best hotel ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Spent 3 nights in this stunning hotel. .nothing bad to say perfect location perfect staff lovely pool to cool off in after a day of sightseeing. The sky train is just a short walk away tuk tuks and taxis just outside shops and restaurants five minute walk.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
I am glad to heard that you are enjoy to stay with us.We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Mooloolaba, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My kids (4 and 7 yrs old) and I stayed for 8 days at the end of October/ early November 2013. From the moment we walked in we were impressed by the way the staff treated us, the level of cleanliness, attention to detail and range of facilities for the price. We stayed in a fabulous room with an amazing view. The kitchen was big enough to make simple dinners or reheat food. The fridge was large and the bathroom a good size. The gym was excellent and the pool 25m long - so perfect for an early morning work out.

The kids play area is basic for older kids, however those with small toddlers will appreciate it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind support Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri.

I already shared your favourable comment to our staffs. They are very glad to learn that you enjoyed staying with us.

My Team & I will try the best to improve our service to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.
Lausanne, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Excellent location in the centre on Bangkok, just one block from the skytrain station. Service is efficient and friendly and the staff is very caring.

The suites are spacious and well equipped with a kitchen area and washer. The large windows offer beautiful views of the city. Large bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower - the led lighting in the bathroom is not bright enough. Nice swimming-pool and gym.

Breakfast buffet with a variety of food.

It is our second stay and we'll be back!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Shanghai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Having spent several weeks travelling for business it was a delight to arrive in this hotel. The reception was extremely helpful and efficient and the rooms were a real pleasure to be in. I stayed in a suite which cost less than most rooms in similar hotels. It was huge with a kitchenette area even included a washing machine. This would be a great hotel as a base for a family trip to Bangkok. I was only there for one night but wished I could stay longer to enjoy the facilities more! Room service was reasonable, food was delicious although obviously more expensive than eating in local restaurants. I hope to be back next time I'm in Bangkok.

Room Tip: Suites are huge and ideal for familes
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

I am looking forward to welcoming you back at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri.
Long Branch, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Very pretty rooms and pool.. The lobby was absolutely beautiful! The location was good, right next to railway and a mall. The staff was great and very helpful. The Buffet was average and did not have any view or anything special about it.

Room Tip: View was of building site!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind support to Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. I am very glad to heard that you appreciated with our hotel.
Cologne
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

This hotel is very busy. Load of tourist and groups. Check in was smooth but I first had to try very hard to get eye contact from one of the staff at the front desk. No words about how my journey was, no explanation about the facilities, not even where the lifts are. My room was nice and spacious. It has everything you would need for couple days. There is no pan or pot. I guess you can call to have one if you wish. I went to the front desk to reserve a table for a dinner next day at their restaurant. There were 3 staff busy with their computer. As I encountered one of them and asked. The reception just point her hand to me where the restaurant is and said " you can go to contact them there". I expected they will notice my need and call the restaurant later.
I have to say I had better service at any 2-3 stars hotels elsewhere.
I actually like this place but I don't really feel welcome here. Seriously they have to train the front desk staff what is their job like and how to the most out of it. I understand that dealing with guests from Asia can be such a pain sometimes but am I too demanding?

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind recommendation.Your kind recommendation are very appreciated,
I will bring your suggestion to rectify our hotel also discuss with Front Office Manager and share your comment to our all staffs in order to enhance them to try harder to improve and to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.
hanoi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Only thing lacking is probably the concierge was run by the bell captain so there was no service if many people busy coming in and out. The staff were cordial and nice. WE stayed there 2 times this trip.. before Krabi and after. We managed to get a nice upgrade to 2 bedroom suite from a 1 bedroom and it was definitely nice enough to LIVE IN for a long period of time ! Great location.. breakfast was great. Easy to go shopping and the trains very very close.. 5 mins. walk max. Would stay again next time ! Good enough for a clean place at a decent price. Never tried the spa

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri? Share your experiences!