Good location next to Zhongshan metro, so easy to get around the city. Opposite the hotel there is a good supermarket and eateries.
The staff are good and try to make you feel at home, They speak good English.
The rooms are modern and clean, if a little small. The bathroom is the best thing about the hotel. The bath is large with jacuzzgi fittings, which include coloured lights. The toilets have warmed seats and give a high tech self cleaning, electronic bidet service. They provide a bottle of mouthwash every day in addition to the usual offerings.
The breakfast does not include the full western meal that might be expected, but it is a good alternative.
The TV is mainly Chinese channels. There is CNN but no BBC world service.
The worst thing about this hotel is that there is no fitness facilities or gym. They have a siste hotel about 15 minutes walk away where there is a small room on the top floor with about five running machines and a small set of dumbells. I went there and was permitted to use it, but there are no changing or shower facilities there! So I regret that I will not be returning.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Nanshi Taipei Hotel
- Tango Nanshi Taipei Hotel Taipei
- Tango Nanshi Hotel Taipei
- Taipei Tango Nanshi Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Tango Nanshi Taipei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.