“Excellent tour guide.. Very highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 91 Activities in Taipei
5.0 of 5 stars 127 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: MyTaiwanTour Travel Service Co., Ltd., is a travel specialist with 30 years’ experience advising travelers about Taiwan and helping foreign guests to plan unforgettable trips in and around our beautiful island.MyTaiwanTour specializes in small group tours – anything from two people or more – we aim to help you explore the beauty of Taiwan by offering fun travel packages that you can book easily online via computer or tablet. Our goal is to make planning for travelling around Taiwan enjoyable, so that you can focus on what really matters — creating the journey of a lifetime.
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent tour guide.. Very highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I decided to do a few days stop over in Taiwan and looked for a tour that could take me around something interesting. Found MyTaiwanTour while searching the internet and decided to book a Jiufen tour. Normally they need 4 people for the tour to proceed but in my case no one else booked. I was very much surprised that they didnt cancel the tour and went ahead with only myself and my excellent guide (Michael aka Michael Tetris - very friendly and knowledgeable) in a very decent car so four stars straight away. The tour was really good too, the guide took me to some really interesting places to see, shop and eat at. Definitely what I was after - see interesting places, try out the local food and get to mingle and chat with local people.

I highly recommend MyTaiwanTour. You can never go wrong which this great bunch of people. Five stars is not enough. Thanks MyTaiwanTour..

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Metro, Indonesia
“Very Recomended Private Tour in Taiwan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

actually we know My Taiwan Tour randomly in internet, we're traveling 6persons and we're having 7days private tour around taiwan island also 1day taipei city tour. anyway with this arrangement ms. anke is so much helping, she's so nice too. my taiwan tour will give you best tour guide(i'm having indonesian tour guide,since we're from indonesia) and also the experience driver. they're very flexible with the time too. so don't worry! we're having souvenir too from my taiwan tour, i won't tell you what it is, but it's so nice, you should join them :D i can guarantee satisfy LOL. in this tour we're having our own hotel and meal arrangment, but you can ask them if you want them to arrange for you. at the end, i just can say i really having so much fun holiday in taiwan with my taiwan tour. let's start your journey too! :)

sincerely,
Titi

Ottawa, Canada
47 attraction reviews
“Excellant Quicky Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

perfect tour if you're in town for only a couple days or are in town for longer and want a place to start. Not an in-depth or wholely inclusive tour by any means, but given the time and number of attractions in the area, this is the way to go for an initial tasting only. Best suited for younger groups / singles wanting a crash course on the lay of the land. Michael was our tour guide, assisted by Steven. Their hospitality and generosity was not only a reflection of the quality of their customer service, but also what you can expect from Taiwanese people in general all over. They assisted us with restaurant suggestions and other recommendations or our stay for which we are greatful. Wonderful day, reasonable price. Beautiful people. Thank you!

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Very friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We booked two one-day tour with MyTaiwanTour - the Ultimate tour and the Jiufen tour. We were guided by Fiona and a drive. Both of them are extremely friendly and are more than happy to help us in any possible way. Fiona also were willing to go well beyond what is required of her, we were extremely happy with their service.

The only complaint we have is that this may not be too suitable for our group (we have a 10 month old and 65 yr old). We were moving rather slowly as we have to change nappies, feed our babies, etc along the way, which caused our Ultimate tour to be modified slightly by not going to Beitou and Danshui (with our approval and request too as we don't wanna be too rushed). But its not a problem as the weather wasn't too good either.. Instead Fiona was happy to take us through Shinlin Night Market to show us the best foods around!

On the Jiufen tour, my mom didn't expect the amount of staircases she had to take (at the Gold panning museum and on the Jiufan town), so we weren't able to complete the tour at Jiufen as my mom didn't want to go up the staircases any further. Its still an enjoyable tour nevertheless as Fiona made every attempt to help us enjoy the trip to suit our needs.

Another nice thing they did was that they bought a brand new baby car seat for our bub, which was a really nice gesture.

All in all, I highly recommend them for your tour. Probably a few tip is that to check whether your group can move fast enough on Ultimate Day Tour and if your group are ready for the staircases on the Jiufen Day Tour. If not, tell them and I'm sure they will do something for you to fit your needs.

Okinawa, Japan
“My Taiwan Tour - THE BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Just returned yesterday from our first visit to Taiwan. A big thank you from us to the My Taiwan Tour folks! We booked the Ultimate Taiwan Day Tour and got the royal treatment, traveling around the city seeing fabulous sights all day long in comfort and had great fun with the driver and our delightful, personable, and very knowledgeable tour guide (Jane)! She was lovely and so very patient and informative! My husband and I were totally delighted with the tour and plan to book some other tours with this company again when we return to Taiwan - some day! We highly recommend these folks for stress free, carefree, happy touring!

Visited November 2013

Been to MyTaiwanTour Travel Service - One Day Tour? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage MyTaiwanTour Travel Service - One Day Tour, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.