“Fun trip” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 52 activities in Taipei
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: MyTaiwanTour Travel Service Co., Ltd., is a travel specialist with 30 years’ experience advising travelers about Taiwan and helping foreign guests to plan unforgettable trips in and around our beautiful island.MyTaiwanTour specializes in small group tours – anything from two people or more – we aim to help you explore the beauty of Taiwan by offering fun travel packages that you can book easily online via computer or tablet. Our goal is to make planning for travelling around Taiwan enjoyable, so that you can focus on what really matters — creating the journey of a lifetime.
Jakarta, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
“Fun trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I was travelling in Taiwan by myself. I cannot speak any Mandarin and I'm not familiar with Taiwan at all. I signed up for the Jiufen Tour and was highly satisfied by the service, value and the place of interest that this tour has given me. The tour is very personal, and my guide that day was Michael together with Anke. I felt like I was being taken around by some friends as they guided me around Jiufen and took me to see Yin Yang ocean, waterfall, gold panning and also culinary. Timing was precise and their English was great! I definitely recommend this tour!

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Jakarta
“Best package Tour to see Taipei”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were in Taiwan for only couple of days. We chose the Ultimate Taipei Day Tour and visited 10 different places in Taiwan. The experience was amazing! We felt that we get to see the whole Taipei in just one day. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and excited to show us around. The driver was nice and always on time. I enjoyed every place we visit from the market, temple, museum, and more. Definitely worth it! Highly recommended!

We visited Taipei in the month of October. The weather is warm but slightly windy. Perhaps bring an extra light sweater/cardigan or thin scarf just in case if it gets to windy.

Visited October 2013
Shanghai, China
“Personalised Taiwan Experiences”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

If you want a personalised tour of Taiwan, without all the shopping traps or the usual "tourist sites", My Taiwan Tour is it.

Last week, we travelled to Taroko Gorge and Hualien from Taipei with MyTaiwanTour and along the way we enjoyed the scenic seaviews this coastal drive provided. We had great discussions throughout our tour with Iris (our guide) & her colleague Peipei, which provided us insights on the way locals live, their beliefs and values.

They were very flexible in planning their routes to accommodate our request to not visit any handicraft shops nor aboriginal villages, but just see what the beautiful island offers and unusual stopovers that no other tour agency provides. They adjusted the itinerary (without any fuss) if there were any last minute changes and happily search for alternatives for us.

I know from this site that a lot of people are looking for English speaking guides cum drivers that could provide a customised itinerary of places of interest, but usually end up with nice Mandarin speaking taxi drivers. Well, MyTaiwanTour is your alternative if you want English speaking guide and customised tours.

Really enjoyed touring with them.

Visited October 2013
Manila, Philippines
3 attraction reviews
“package tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

we arrive in Taipei and immediately took a bullet train ride to Kaoshiong and from there the tourist guide tour us around the area and then proceed to Ylan and then to Sun Moon Lake. It was foggy then and cold so we didn't get to see the entire lake and we can't even take a boat ride. What a pity! Taipei street is good. Hmmmm..... I can still smell the squid being roasted on the street. Yummy !!

Visited December 2012
Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
“The only way to really take in Taiwan!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Joining MyTaiwanTour was amazing! From start to finish, the experience was relaxed and fun. I felt like the guides weren't there to "guide" me or "teach" me about the history or traditions of Taiwan, but rather they were on the journey with me. They seemed equally excited to be traveling through the streets as I was. In the sweltering heat, one guide shouted out, "it's time for a beer break!" and cracked open some ice cold beers for everyone. It was a blast walking through the streets and temples and markets with them. Definitely worth it and something i'd do again in a heartbeat.

Visited June 2013

Been to MyTaiwanTour Travel Service - One Day Tour? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage MyTaiwanTour Travel Service - One Day Tour, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later