“Good location, nice stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of On My Way Taipei Hostel

You added On My Way Taipei Hostel to your Saves list
On My Way Taipei Hostel
2.0 of 5 Hostel   |   No.82 Guangming Road, Beitou District, Taipei 112, Taiwan (Beitou District)   |
Ranked #5 of 183 Specialty Lodging in Taipei
Singapore, Singapore
“Good location, nice stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stayed there twice, from 06th - 08th Oct, then another day on the 11th Oct.

The staff are friendly and they do their best to answer any questions we have and cater to the needs to what the customers have.

It is also a very place for good culture exchange.

Beitou on its own is an old estate, with not many hi rise buildings, which is something that i was looking for during this trip.

The place is not in the central city, but it is only a few stations to Danshui, Shilin Night market, as well as to other sights of Taipei; there are alot of gems in this small little estate.

If you want something that is local, yet want to stay in a place near city. This is the place to go too.

On My Way to Taipei Hostel is for sure a good and affordable place to stay, a place to meet other people and a place to make friends.

Keep it up gang :)

Room Tip: Female dormitory is on the 3rd floor, 2 rooms to choose from - one with 4 beds and one with 8 beds...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Busan, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had stayed in this hostel for two days.
After staying one day i was soupposed to move to another hostel in downtown.
But the workers at the hostel were so nice and freindly.
So i gave yp my deposit to the other hostel and decided to stay one more day there, evethough i only could stay in a shared room with 3 more people.
The workers are such nice people. They helped me out find good places all the time.
The rooms I stayed were very simple but much cleaner than other hostels
And all the things that I need during my travels were prepared.
I definitely will stay there, if i visit Taiwan once more,
I really like this hostel and I really aprreciate the workers in hoste

Jungmi and Nes from Korean and USA

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
SicaaKuo, 業者 at On My Way Taipei Hostel, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
We're really happy that you enjoy the stay @ <on my way>. Welcome to visit Beitou in winter next time. It will be great to try the famous Beitou hot spring. See you soon~
Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Excellent location, welcoming atmosphere and very friendly. I am grateful to the staff who accepted my booking on trust because I could not make payment on-line. If you only speak English and want information, directions, etc, look for Sicca. He is very helpful and will go the extra mile to make sure you get your answer.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to On My Way Taipei Hostel? Share your experiences!