We had three nights here and totally loved it! Elegant, spacious and very peaceful. We had a junior suite which was totally gorgeous and we so looked forward to going back to at the end of the day. Nice location with lots of restaurants very close. Close to metro too. The staff were lovely! Breakfast was good, nice spacious restaurant and good selection.
Despite the rain we loved Taipei, found such friendliness and loved the night markets and temples.
Would most certainly go back to the Sherwood when we vist Taipai again which is a certain.
Loved, loved the room. So quiet and had a great relaxing time which was just what we needed. Thank you Sherwood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In 1990, when we first started offering world-class hospitality to those visiting our city, there were very few globally recognized 5-star hotels in Taipei. The Sherwood has now become the top-choice in Taipei for renowned political and business figures from across the world.From the day the hotel was established in 1990 it has been a tradition that we welcome our guests as if they were family. The moment you step into The Sherwood, you will be warmly greeted by the smiling faces of our receptionists and you receive a personal room key that makes you feel right at home. The guestrooms are sensibly separated from the restaurants and other public areas by room guest elevators and your are ensured a tranquil, safe and comfortable stay.The Sherwood is the only Taiwanese member of the Leading Hotels of the World, and we have been featured in international travel magazines such as Travel & Leisure, Business Traveler, Asia Money and Review Asia. Our art collection, which is a tasteful fusion of Western and Chinese elements, evokes feelings similar to those gained when browsing through a gallery of the world’s masterpieces.We offer luxury treatment at The Sherwood Spa on the 20th floor and free hotel-wide Wi-Fi access in addition to access to our complimentary Executive Business Center, gym and warm indoor pool.The Sherwood is located in the Taipei financial center and shopping hub, near the unique and artistic Minsheng Community and just a ten-minute drive from Songshan Airport. The hotel is within easy access of the city via the MRT Wenhu Line or the highway system that will take you to sights all across the island. We promise to keep you in touch with the world as well as connect you to every part of the island via the extensive Taiwan transportation network.The Sherwood Taipei: Your Taste ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Sherwood Taipei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sherwood Taipei Hotel Taipei
- Sherwood Hotel Taipei
- The Sherwood Hotel Taipei
- Sherwood Taipei