“Two thumbs up for cityinn plus ximending” 4 of 5 stars
Review of CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch

You added CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch to your Saves list
CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No.63 Baoqing Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei, Taiwan   |
Special Rate
Special Rate TWD1,920
Ranked #3 of 467 Hotels in Taipei
Singapore, Singapore
“Two thumbs up for cityinn plus ximending”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

It was an enjoyable stay! Great location, service and nice deco. The hotel is situated just right at the MRT station with many convenience stores just right at the corner. It is just a street away from the heart of Ximending. The service provided was excellent. Staffs always greet you with a smile when you are entering as well as going out. The hotel provides airport transfer at NTD 1100 for 2 pax which I think it is quite reasonable. One down side is that the room is a little small (at least for the one that I have stayed). Other than that, I will not hesitate to recommend people this hotel. You will love it!

• Stayed June 2013
ShinoChiu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear valued guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel, and for your generous and kind compliments. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind comments regarding our service, location and hotel decoration have been noted and shared with our associates. We will do our very best to continue deserving such high praise. If you would like to have a bigger room for two persons to stay, we will suggest you the elegant room with sofa (no window and bathtub) which has bigger space in the room but the bathroom is smaller than other elegant rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch very soon.

Cityinn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed in the hotel from 13 June to 20 June in Family Room.
Did lots of research before I narrow down to this hotel. Lots of compliment I read in the web and certainly it sort of triggers my curiosity to wonder if this hotel is really that amazing. The hotel personnel take extra mile to call and confirm my booking on the day I booked it and also the day before arrival which make you feel good as it seems that someone in Taipei already eagerly anticipated for your arrival. ( It a WOW factor)

As for Location> Excellent, shopping center right in front of the hotel with access from MacDonald to Starbuck and also the the MRT exit 4 that brings you to ximen street(Exit 6) or towards other attractions.

As for room> Personally thinks it perfectly fit 4 adults for the family room. We have no issue of moving around in the room however if ppl that prefer a more spacious room may be slightly disappointed but less spacious room do increase more interactions with family right? :) For the pantry area and laundry room at the basement is marvelous! I always grab a cup or two hot chocolate while getting my laundry washed. (Another WOW factor)

Service> Services that makes you feel like HOME :) , cheerful and energetic greetings while you in and out the hotel! Very helpful crews that always willingly to help or clear your doubts! And also I sent an email regarding room decoration for Father's Day just two days before my arrival( I'm crossing my fingers as I don't think they will make it within such short notice) however they did it! It was nicely done and my father was so delighted by the surprise! Thanks!

Overall> Two thumbs up! 5 star quality services! I'm coming back!
Tip> Book 3 month in advance ,the rooms got booked really fast!

Room Tip: Book 3 month in advance Wash your laundry early in the morning or really late in the night to avoid...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ShinoChiu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear valued guest:

Thank you for staying at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch and taking your precious time to share your comments with us. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied our service and location of our Hotel. I am also glad to know that your father likes the father's day surprise, it's our pleasure to make the father's day memorable for you and your family. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and I have shared your kind words with all the associates.

Best regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

The location of the hotel is excellent. In five minutes, you can walk to the mrt station. Ximending is just a ten mins or less walk. And there is a 24 hours family mart just beside the hotel.
Staff are very friendly. Rooms are a bit small but it doesn't bother me.
Overall the stay is good. Will choose this hotel for my next stay in march 2014. When will the reservation be up on the website ?

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear valued guest:

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share your comments with us. we are glad to know that you appreciated our service and the location of our hotel. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and we have shared your kind words with all the associates. The whole team of Cityinn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch sincerely appreciates your encouragements and feedback so that we may serve our guests better in the future. I would love to inform you that the reservation of March 2014 on our official website will be opened on 1st December 2013. We look forward to welcoming you back at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch next year.

Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is 30 seconds away from exit 3 of ximending mrt
Although it is across the shopping district,the road you will pass is a lot wider and there are less people so you won't have trouble with your luggage. The design is hip and classy since they commisioned indie designers to decorate the place. There are also free snacks & water in the room and free coffee and mints at the lobby.

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for staying at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch and taking your precious time to share your comments with us. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied our decoration and location of our Hotel. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and I have shared your kind words with all my colleagues.

Best regards,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at cityinn for 4 nights (overall) and here are the PROS:
- friendly and helpful staff members who made us feel like we come home each time.
- convenient access to public transport. it is adjacent to ximen mrt station.
- clean room with all the basic necessities provided.
- they were very willing to accommodate our request to change in bedding arrangement, preference to have access to window/ and far from the lift.
- it was my birthday on our last night there, not only thy remembered it, they had also sneaked in a surprise cake. Very sweet gesture.

Now the CONS:
- thin walls. So, don't speak loudly if you don't want your neighbour to listen to your conversation.

- ximending is hip and happening, but generally attract younger crowds. If that's your scene, this is a plus.

- some rooms have no window and access to natural light. Personally, I am not bothered by it as much as I thought i would.

Overall, we will be happy to return to cityinn provided the hotel maintains its competitive rate, general cleanliness and high level of customer service.

Dear valued guest:

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share your comments with us. We all were overjoyed reading this comment. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied our service and location of our Hotel. However, I am very sorry for any inconvenience occurred during your stay. We are aware of the sound insulation issue in our building. We have tried very hard to find a better solution for it. The improving project is proceeding and will be finished in a few months. Hopefully we can welcome you again in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is the 2nd time I'm trying out the cityinn brunch and it never fail my expectations

This branch even include board games for kids to play while we are doing laundry or resting. Rooms are clean and nice

Staff also super friendly and helpful

Location even best. Opposite FE mall and lots of restaurants surrounding

• Stayed June 2013
ShinoChiu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear valued guest:

Thank you for selecting Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch and taking time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and we have shared your kind words with all the associates. The whole team of Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch sincerely appreciates your encouragements and feedback so that we may serve our guests better in the future. We look forward to more of your valuable comments and visits in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Chosen this hotel due to high ratings from TA. Just steps from the MRT makes it so much convenient since we were traveling free & easy. They got to know of my boyfriend's birthday when we handed over our passports for check-in and surprised us with a birthday cake after we were back late at night. Thumbs up for the attentiveness. The rooms could have more lights though, feels quite dark when night falls.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear valued guest:

Thank you for choosing Cityinn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch and taking your precious time to share your comments with us. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied our service and location of our Hotel. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and I have shared your kind words with all the associates.

Our hotel is going to change the light bulbs in the rooms, I believe that it will improve the brightness issue after that. The entire team and I sincerely appreciate your encouragements and feedback so that we may serve our guests better in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch very soon.

CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch

Been to CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch? Share your experiences!