Just checked out of the hotel today. We've been staying at the hotel for 5 nights and it was the best decision ever. Yomi Hotel really looks out for your every need.
1) Free buffet breakfast every morning - the selections is great. You get things like bagels, thick toast, waffles, croissants, scrambled eggs, sausages, hash brown, salad bar with at least 10 different condiments to put in, congee bar with again around 10 different condiments to put in, soups, hot food like takoyaki balls, pork cutlet, vegetarian options, 6 different kinds of cereals, 5 different kinds of fruit, dessert such as tofu pudding, caramel pudding, cakes, sweet buns, as well as coffee, 3 different kinds of teas, yakult milk, soymilk and juices.
2) 4 computers for your usage, alongside with printers as well. There's even wii, a reading room with books mainly for children, and the GLORIOUS massage chair (which I used every night to relax myself after an exhausting day).
3) The exercise room has your usual treadmill and weights station. But the cool thing is that they have this horse machine and special massage machine that targets things like your thighs, butt etc.
4) Want your shoes to be shined? They've got a machine for that. Want to weigh your bags? They have a weighing machine for you. Need to do some artsy work? They'll provide a stationery bag for you.
5) Free snacks every day which include 2 bowls of instant noodles, 2 packs of potato crisps and 2 packs of sweet biscuits, along with 2 bottles of water and 2 packets of coffee and tea. If you head downstairs to the dining area, there's even a coffee machine and 2 types of hot tea for you, along with prawn crackers to indulge in.
6) I had the lovely sauna in my room and I loved the fact that there were charging stations next to the bed for your iphone, samsung etc. If you forget to bring a charger for a more dated phone, dont worry. They have a wall of chargers for ALL KINDS of phones.
7) Staff are REALLY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. Very very good customer service.
8) 8-10 minutes walk to Shuanglian station. Along the way, there are plenty of bakery shops, cafes, restaurants, Cosmed, Watson etc. Opposite the hotel (and a lil 2 minute walk further), is the Wellcome supermarket where you can get heaps of taiwanese snacks at affordable prices. Less than 2 minutes away is the hospital and a clinic (in case you need to visit the doctor's).
9) Just opposite the hotel is the bus stop which can bring you directly to like Shilin Market, Dihua Market, and other attractions. Also, if you walk 4 minutes away to the Ambassador hotel, you can catch a bus to the airport at only 90twd. How cheap is that?! AND SO CONVENIENT.
Will definitely stay with Yomi again :)
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.