Stayed 2 nights in a deluxe room in April.
What I like about it?
1) Clean & functional room
2) Well-equipped pantry & laundrette (FOC)
3) Good location
a) few minutes to Taipei Main Station via Exit Z6, a well-connected train station
(bus, normal train, MRT & HSR)
b) surrounded by eateries including top beef noodle shop - Chef Hung Taiwan Beef Noodle
c) minutes to shopping malls like Shin Kong Mitsukoshi (basement 2 a good place to buy pineapple tarts and other Taiwan products)
4) Great service by front office staff
a) eager to assist
b) full of smile & polite
c) knowledgable about attractions and eating places
What can be improved?
1) Soundproofing between room
(You can hear alarm going off & chats in nearby rooms)
2) Bigger lobby
(Difficult to get in & out when crowded with people and luggage)
All in all a wonderful stay and would recommend to other travellers who want value for money in an accessible location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Inn Taipei i Hotel Taipei
- City Hotel Taipei