“Good fun...good staff” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
“Good fun...good staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2015

It was not on schedule due to climate conditions. Staff at office was good. 8500 nepal currency is standard charges..so no reason of feeling cheated. 1700 extra for cd and pics...it is with good quality.

After landing..they can improve the time to bring back ppl fast..that really toom more than 45 mins..:(

houston
13 attraction reviews
“scheduling is not a strength”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

This is a very small operator with limited number of staff. Scheduling and promptness is obviously not their strength, their estimate of how long it will take to get to the landing zone, what time to come back, etc, were quite a bit off, so we ended up waiting quite a bit, as well as some other customers who got really anxious as they have other activities planned after the paragliding.

Visited December 2014
“Really sucks.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014

I don't want to say this kind of words, but I have no idea why such a 'good' company gave me the wrong photos?! And I have already told them about this mistake, but one month later, nobody sent me the right photo! Hey, come on, I paid for it, right?! Is it you think I will not go back to Nepal anymore, so this is your attitude towards the mistake you made?
And also my mom got injured during the paragliding, but they blame almost all fault to my mom, who can't speak English, so can't understand pilot's instruction. Seriously? Tourists from all over the world, all of them can speak English, isn't it? I want to let all the people know what the company it is!!

new delhi
“The most fascinating experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

it was the most enjoyable experience. The instructors were really very nice, helpful and friendly. I tried a 30 min ride. You should try this in the morning schedule as you can the beautiful annapurna mountain ranges in full view in the background and lake below.. They also give an option to have a video filming of the whole flight. I will definitely recommend to all the adventure lovers. I will definitely come back again

Visited March 2014
New York
“cheated on me about the paragliding length of time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014

I booked this company through the hotel crystal palace and charged me for 30 minutes ride and gave me only 10 minutes.

Visited September 2014