“Worth the money” 5 of 5 stars

Brisbane, Australia
16 attraction reviews
“Worth the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I am incredibly scared of heights but my brother talked me into jumping off a mountain and I am pleased that he did. I was very scared but I was partnered with Sion, who was great at reassuring me that everything was ok and making sure I enjoyed my time up with the Eagles (as much as I could anyway with a death grip on everything :))

Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
“Fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Had great experience paragliding with them. Felt safe and enjoyed the flight greatly. The only hangup was having to hold the stick for the GoPro camera while gliding :D

Wroclaw, Poland
18 attraction reviews
“dream flight team”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

there are many paragliding serivces in pokhara and I don't see any big differences between them (neither in price). I happen to fly with everest paragliding and enjoy company of the pilots who are easy-going and fun. keep in mind that they are direct and witty, but i'm sure they can adjust to all type of clients. and they are changing from season to season. anyway, great experience and views!

Visited May 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I had a great first tandem paragliding experience with Everest. I had it set up through Hotel Trekker's Inn so they picked us up from the hotel. The weather wasn't the greatest that day, as it was cloudy and wasn't warm enough to develop good thermals. Regardless, still had a great time! Definitely try to go later in the day on a clear warm day if you want good air time and a nice view. I would also recommend paying the 1700 for gopro video and photos. Definitely worth the money. My pilot was Sechkin who was very friendly, gave good instruction, and took great photos. I did feel nauseated halfway through the flight and upon landing without having done any aerials, but I also am very prone to motion sickness. Probably would not recommend eating much beforehand as others have recommended. I am also terrified of heights and did not feel unsafe or scared at any point during the flight. You run down a hill during takeoff rather than off a cliff (what I had in my mind) so it's really not bad at all. Pokhara is one of the top places in the world to paraglide, so would definitely do it if you are even just a little curious.

Hong Kong, China
6 attraction reviews
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I went paragliding this morning with this company and absolutely loved it! My pilot, Bijay, was great. He regularly checked that I was feeling okay and was very friendly. He also asked me if I wanted him to do some acrobatic stunts which I said yes to - they were so much fun and are something for the adrenaline seekers definitely! When we landed, I asked some of the others if they enjoyed the stunts too and they told me their pilots hadn't offered to do any, so I suggest mentioning it at the start of your flight to guarantee that you get to do it, as it's lots of fun! You spin and turn quite quickly though, so if you're feeling dizzy I wouldnt advise it, as I imagine it would aggravate your nausea.

The views were great and the video and photos which you can get for an additional fee are a wonderful momento.

Thank you Everest Paragliding for a great experience!