We lived in hotel on 21st and 22nd night dec 2014. Before booking we were little skeptical. But after we arrived, it felt it was good decision. Dinesh (at reception) was very helpful and courteous.
- Very nice rooms
- Helped us to book mountain flight at last moment
- Have power backup generator in case of power cut which is very frequent in Nepal
- Breakfast is average. Not that great.
All in all...for the kind of money i paid, i would definitely like to come back and stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandwiched by the beautiful Fewa Lake, Peace Pagoda in the south and the eternal Himalayas in the north, and with such an advantageous geographic location plus its high-quality living standard, Hotel Orchid is appearing as a new shining star among so many hotels in this enchanting city. As a whole, the hotel reflects a perfect work of synthesis between the classic and the contemporary, the rural and the urban. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Orchid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.