“Good food , good vibe” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Good food , good vibe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

This one is a good choice in pokhara!
The hosts are very friendly and the atmosphere is nice.
Still can remember the cold breezy night in pokhara which this restaurant made a good memory out of it!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Reading, United Kingdom
“Great hosts and lovely food (and wine!)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

First night in pokhara and I thought I'd try bistro Caroline out. Lovely to be greeted by a fellow Brit, mark was a great host and being on my own it was great to have a chat with him. Met some lovely other guests there so joined them for dinner, and had one of Christys Malaysian specialities. It was some sort of spicy beef stew and was my first meat in 2 weeks and it was delicious. Also the Sauvignon Blanc went down far too well!!
Setting was nice with lanterns and candles in a garden setting.
Think I will be going back again before I leave for another of the Malaysian dishes.
(P.s Mark - so sorry I couldn't join you for peace pagoda walk this morning.....I just couldn't get out of bed - maybe one too many s.blancs - hope it didn't delay you too much - sorry again!)

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Barcelona
“Cold food and tasteless”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We went for a meal at this restaurant last week after reading wonderful reviews. I ordered fish which came served very cold with very disgusting potato sludge which was inedible as it was so cold. My friends ordered lasagna, spaghetti and beef which were all also cold. My friends also were very disappointed. My partner ordered an appetizer, but when it came it was a different appetizer and it was also cold! I would not recommend this restaurant. As these are simple dishes they should be easy to make, but at this restaurant these dishes were tasteless and cold.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Best Western and Asian food in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Amazing food, amazing owners who would invite you into the heart of Pokhara and make you feel just like home! genuinely the best time I had in Pokhara was spending time with Mark and Christy and chat away with the amazing lakeside view and mouth watering food!

Visited October 2013
“Most welcoming restaurant in pokhara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We went there for the malaysian dish rendang, but it was not on the menu. After asking about it, the owner offered to prepare it for us for the next day. Knowing it takes a long time to make it, we really appreciate the effort!
When we arrived the next day, the welcome was warm. These people not only love to cook, but also know hospitality! The rendang was, of course, delicious!!!