“3j kaligandaki” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 62 Activities in Pokhara
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The Himalayan Whitewater Specialists - Paddle Nepal offers Whitewater Rafting, Kayaking, Kayak School & Canyoning Adventures throughout Nepal.
“3j kaligandaki”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2014

Awesome organization from the Paddle Nepal team. Great team, good food. The rafting trip is worth it and I had the chance to meet very nice people from all around the world. 3 days completely lost in Nepal's sacred river and river gorges. Do it!

Dublin, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
“A brill thrill!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2014

A complete newbie, after this intro I would love to have done more.
Very professional, we felt we were in safe hands all the time on this half day trip on the Upper Seti.
If in Pokhara and you don't have time to do a trek, Paddle Nepal will give you something great to remember.

Zagreb, Croatia
“Memorable Karnali river rafting!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2014

It was my second experience with Paddle Nepal in the last four years and they were perfect like always. Everything was more then great perfect river, brand new equipment, amazing staff from the first contact with Kelly and office team to experienced guides all what we needed to organise our trip smoothly.
Guys, you are doing good job, see you soon!

Croatia team

Visited November 2014
“Great 3 days rafting at Kali gandaki.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014 via mobile

Guides were really professonal and friendly, atmosphere was nice, food great, places where we slept amazing and rafting safe, exiting and fun.

Ps. Tell Nanu he's the best. Stay safe :).

Ireland
“Great introduction to white water rafting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014 via mobile

I was on a two day rafting trip on the Lower Seti river. From the first meeting with the staff in the Pokhara office to the final goodbye after we finished rafting I felt really well looked after and in safe hands. The staff were all very professional and helpful. We had one guide in the raft with us who was very good, he has 8 years experience as a rafting guide, spending half the year guiding in Japan, so I felt very confident in his ability to look after us well. We also had three safety guides who only added to the safety aspect!
The river I was on was a very gentle one with only a few rapids, so if you want the real excitement of white water rafting maybe opt for one of the other tours that Paddle Nepal offer. However I felt that it was a very good introduction into rafting and has made me want to come back for more. It is also a very nice way to travel from Pokhara to Chitwan, avoiding taking the bus!!
The food we had while on the trip was really excellent and camping on the beach was really enjoyable. I highly recommend this company for both safety and enjoyment aspects.