“good stayed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Green Peace

Hotel Green Peace
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pokhara
Hotel Green Peace
You added Hotel Green Peace to your Saves list
P.O. Box 456, Lakeside-6, Pokhara, Nepal   |
Ranked #33 of 69 Hotels in Pokhara
Belfast, United Kingdom
“good stayed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

we stayed in this hotel for two nights. had good experience, the staff and service is really good & friendly beautiful views, lovely garden excellent food, we really had feeling home. we would be back again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Families
Solo
Business
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying here July of 2013. My friends and I were instantly greeted with smiles and shown the rooms available. It was a bit pricey for four backpackers on a budget, but over hearing this, the owner of the hotel came and assured us that he would work on a price that would be ok for us. I could not believe the huge discount given to us. Once we settled in, I took a moment to take in the view from this hotel and man, do I remember that moment. Good food and beautiful garden . Overall, a very aesthetic place. There was even a music video being shot there one of the days I stayed.

The place is about a ten minute walk from the centre of Pokhara, but you could always hire a motorcycle for cheap. I actually enjoyed the walk since the concept of time did not really apply for me while out there. One of the nights, however, I was a bit drunk and taking this walk back to the hotel when a man on a motorcycle stopped next to me. I gazed up and it was the owner of the hotel! He told me to hop on and when he began to go the opposite way I asked him where we were going. He replied, " Your my guest and I havn't boughten you a drink yet." This man proceeded to take me to a club in Nepal, owned by his buddies, bought me more drinks than I can handle and took me home on his motorcycle while I napped on his shoulder." This is the type of service you can expect from this Hotel Green Peace. Enjoy!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Really nice place! Wonderful views really as the name says. The owner is very nice and helpful. Highly recommended! Great place to relax and unwind! Really clean and well maintained. I would definitely be going back.

• Stayed August 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Stayed at Hotel Green Peace , Pokhara in early December 2012. Reservation handled well and they gave us a great room overlooking the lake. Prices were very reasonable and service was great. Lovely gardens, where meals are served,from their kitchen. Food was good and reasonably priced. Quite a long way from the centre of Pokhara, so we hired a motorcycle. Will stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Green Peace? Share your experiences!