“good service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Singapore
“good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2009

Lhasa is on main street, you won't miss it.
Every MOMO comes with 10 pieces, I didn't need that much, because I wanted to try Thukpa as well. When I asked them to make it only 5 pieces (half price), they were willing to do it. How flexible :-)
MOMO is served with something red sauce, but they knew that I am Japanese, so they brought me soy sauce, too. I didn't even ask them :-D Nice service and friendly staff.
I wish I could see mountain range from their restaurant.
When you have a table, you can have hot wet towel, which is nice surprising !

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Eindhoven
“Delicious Gyakok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2009

Super restaurant in Pokhara for lunch and dinner. Delicious typical Tibetan meal, Gyakok. Everything you choose will be delicious, fresh and not expensive. Excellent service! Very nice people who can and will tell very much about Nepal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palo Alto, California
“Don't miss on Lhasa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2008

We loved Lhasa for lunch with the best momos we had in Nepal. Everything was very fresh and many ingredients are grown in the restaurant vegetable garden. We also enjoyed speaking with the owner about Tibet and his dreams for the future. We could see this place doing very well in New York city or San Fran