“Good but expensive” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #85 of 175 Restaurants in Pokhara
Stuttgart, Germany
“Good but expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The food is good and almost authentic Japanese (however the sushi were made more like Korean Kimbab and not like Japanese sushi, but this does not that mean, that they were not good.) Also the other items we ordered were good and tasty. The prices are however very high. For two people we ended up with a bill of 2600 Nepali-Rupees (Drinks only soda and Coke). A lot of money in Nepal.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hong Kong, China
“not so good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This restaurant is ok only if you are an absolute sushi fan and can't live without it even in Nepal.
To my taste the food there is not good. So little fish in sushi! Mostly it's rice and seaweed.

Note that it's only open 11.00-15.00 and 18.00-21.00

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Pokhara, null, Nepal
“Pricey but authentic Japanese food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I really liked the Sushi I got at Koto. I was a bit sad because I wasn't full after i finished my dish which by the way didn't take long. I never spend more than Rs.500 so it was hard for me sustain myself. I didn't know the items were comparatively expensive than the ones at other restaurants. But we were there for a friend's birthday and we had already gotten our table and sat down. It would have been pretty embarrassing to get up and leave then.
Anyway, if money is not an issue and you are craving sushi, go to Koto.

Visited December 2012
Dehradun, India
“Copy of Real”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Everything smelled and looked authentic but in my limited experience with japanese sushi I know you should not be able to see through the fish; it was so thin I could not belive and that was after I sent it back because of crusty edges, I thought or was assuming I would get new pieces but they just trimmed off the crusty edge and returned the paper thin fish.
Smelled great but very expensive for not being satisfied.

Visited January 2013
Taipei
“Real Japan food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

The sign is big but the entrance is a little hard to find. You need to go sideway and follow a narrow stair to reach the restaurant. Food is good, staff are nice and the place is neat and clean. Have nothing more to ask from them.

Visited November 2012