I stayed at Kathmandu Peace for 4 nights and myself along with my friend enjoyed our entire stay very much. We payed 500 Rp per night for a triple room (would have been 700 Rp if we had 3 people) with a shared bathroom in the foyer between several rooms. Our room was clean and the beds were quite comfortable. The roof fan was awesome and best of all the wifi connection was fantastic and indeed worked 24 hours - even when there was no power.
The bathroom was reasonably clean and the shower had hot water yet took half of my shower's length to heat up. The manager (or owner - not sure) was always very friendly and willing to help with whatever we needed. He even organised a guy to help us send over 30KL worth of trekking gear back to Australia.
Overall we enjoyed our stay here very much with the location being perfect, just out of Central Thamel for a good night's sleep. We will definitely return when we come back to Nepal. Thanks heaps!
- Also Known As:
- Kathmandu Peace Guest House Hotel
- Kathmandu Peace Guest House Hotel Kathmandu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A HOME AWAY FROM HOME "KATHMANDU PEACE GUEST HOUSE is located is a quiet area: just 5 minutes walk from Thamel tourist junction,on the fringe of the Thamel. It is a close from kathmandu royal palace and monkey tample.We assure you for the clean,safe,totally free of pollution and traffic noise staying.We provide accommodation at highly competitive rates.green garden around the guest house with roof top garden terrace provides relaxing enviroment with good view of himalayas and monkey tample,''''''''COME AS A GUEST GO AS A FRIEND '''''' '''Your Satisfactio is Our Motto''' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Kathmandu Peace Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.