Stayed in this hotel for two nights in February 2014; pretty good services I would say. Located in the foothills it offers great panoramic views. It was very cold, though, with each room provided with a stand-alone heater. Also, there was no tea or coffee available inside the rooms. The food was good, both lunch and dinner and the bar has a nice British retro touch. All in all, pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Village Hotel is managed by the famous KGH Group. PVH is located at Budhnilkantha area, which is situated at the northwest rim of the Kathmandu valley. It lies at the foothills of the Shivapuri National Park, which is designated as the most important water-shed-catchments area that feeds pure drinking water to millions. Park Village is the first resort hotel open in Budhanilkantha region which is only 15 minutes drive from crowded downtown Kathmandu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Park Village Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Village Hotel Kathmandu
- Park Village Hotel And Resort