An oasis of calm near the bustling city of Kathmandu. 15 minutes walk from the Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park, past the Sleeping Goddess. Welcome, service, accommodation and facilities all very good. Food good. Location excellent. This was my second visit, and I would definitely stay there again. Nepalese standards are not the same as we are used to in the West, but this was 4 star quality and 5 star service and enthusiasm by Western standards.
- Also Known As:
- Park Village Hotel Kathmandu
- Park Village Hotel And Resort
- Park Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Village Hotel is managed by the famous KGH Group. PVH is located at Budhnilkantha area, which is situated at the northwest rim of the Kathmandu valley. It lies at the foothills of the Shivapuri National Park, which is designated as the most important water-shed-catchments area that feeds pure drinking water to millions. Park Village is the first resort hotel open in Budhanilkantha region which is only 15 minutes drive from crowded downtown Kathmandu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Park Village Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.