IT happened that I checked in when there were absolutely no guest in the hotel. It's a very large resort, its like a small jungle. Although the hotel was very lit up, evening walk can be quite scary, the manager said they have over 2000 trees. Anyways the manager was nice enough to invite me to his house for dinner. Two nights I was there was fun but I think this place is much better when there are mores guest around.
- Also Known As:
- Park Village Hotel Kathmandu
- Park Village Hotel And Resort
- Park Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Village Hotel is managed by the famous KGH Group. PVH is located at Budhnilkantha area, which is situated at the northwest rim of the Kathmandu valley. It lies at the foothills of the Shivapuri National Park, which is designated as the most important water-shed-catchments area that feeds pure drinking water to millions. Park Village is the first resort hotel open in Budhanilkantha region which is only 15 minutes drive from crowded downtown Kathmandu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Park Village Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.