“The tasty coffee i ever had in KTM is in cafe&shop Mitini” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 412 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Dessert, Creperie
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert
Description: Cafe Mitini is run by S.E.A(Social Enterprise Activation) Center which is a non-profit organization established to empower Nepali women through hospitality and sewing business, and to promote Sustainable Tourism and Community Based Tourism. All the profits from our cafe go back to S.E.A center to be used for all the social works we make. Cafe Mitini itself is also working on making social impact in KTM. As a social cafe, we provide skill training needed in a cafe for women to create jobs and to invigorate and advertise the culture of coffee in Nepal. We also provide seminar rooms for other social enterprises, NGOs, and social related workshops. Do you know what Mitini means? Mitini is a Nepali traditional way to call soulmates between girls.(It's called Mit between boys.) Nepali people have their Mit-Mitini who is like their own family and care about them with their heart. We named our cafe & shop Mitini, hoping to be Mitini to Nepali women.
Manila, Philippines
“The tasty coffee i ever had in KTM is in cafe&shop Mitini”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I really love dripped coffee but it's rare to find in KTM but cafe mitini has it!
and they have dutch coffee which is coffee of wine.
The coffee in cafe mitini is really really awesome.
I strongly recommend u who is in KTM or going to visit in KTM.
You can totally rest in that cafe.
I love this place!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tokyo, Japan
“best cafe shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

The food at Cafe&Shop Mitini's appears simple, but the flavors have remarkable depth. Cafe&Shop Mitini's is known best for its range of American, Asian, Bakery, European, Café cuisine. The sandwich was one of its kind with taste you will never forget, and if its with fresh coffee its unbelievable. The shop is both clean and tidy—despite having limited space and more customers than can fit inside at one time—and all the staff members there greeted my companions and me with smiles as warm as the food they serve there. I would thoroughly recommend Cafe&Shop Mitini's to anyone with a sweet tooth. I know I'll certainly be returning soon...hope you guys will also enjoy it...

• Visited September 2013