“a safe and relaxed journy in the Langtang Valley” 5 of 5 stars

+977 1-4410588
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Greetings from Nepal! Eagle Treks! The specialist for adventure tourism in the Himalayan range and Trekking in Nepal. Trek with us and have the opportunity to explore the amazing diversity of the Himalayas. If you are searching an experienced tour operator in Nepal to handle your trekking in Nepal and organize your tour comfortably, we will be the right choice. Nepal is the great country for Adventure and Cultural tour.
“a safe and relaxed journy in the Langtang Valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I did the Lantang-Trekking in October with Eagle Treks and Exp.
I was welcomed at the airport by the manager Mr. Ramesh. He waited for me for 3 hours as I was delayed by the visa section.
The Langtang valley is beautiful. To access it one has to handle a 7-10 hours’ drive in a local bus, which is a good experience. You can also shorten it by hiring a private car for an extra.

During the trip we were passing different levels of altitude from 500 to 4600. My guide Ganesh was a very friendly, welcoming and trustworthy. He is well experienced and knows the region as well as the business in the mountains very well. The teahouses and the restaurants were well selected by him. During the trip I was very well looked after and catered. Additionally Ganesh provided me his water bottle and organized fresh boiled water for me every day. Thank you Ganesh!

Also the prize for the whole trip was reasonable as I compared it with other tourists.

I am grateful for all the good experiences I had and can recommend Eagle treks to you.
These guys do a good and honest job. I wish Eagle treks all the best for the future.

Lucknow
“What a ripped off!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Before we went to Nepal, we have been told what beautiful, honest people the Nepalese are (and they are) but one of the Director's of Eagle Treks and Expedition ripped us off in a way that it leaves a bad taste in our mouth.
We purchased an inclusive Transport Kathmandu to Chitwan all activities accommodation & meals at Chitwan & transport to Pokhara
We paid US$150 / PERSON
1 French couple paid US$100 / person
2 Polish man paid US$90/ person
Advertised in Pokhara for NR8500
Supposed to have Tourist buses but Our Tourist bus to Pokhara was rough & picking up and dropping off local passengers along the way
Therefore, travellers, please be aware that Eagle Treks and Expedition cannot be trusted so please do not book your tour with them. I am now very disappointed with Nepali tourist Industry.

Visited October 2013
eagletreks, Owner at Eagle Treks and Expedition P. Ltd. & Heli Tour Private Day Tour, responded to this review, November 28, 2014
Dear BunBun,
Thank you very much for your review on tripadvisor. Your feebback taught us to work everything with written agreement between client and company. I myself was the person to deal with you for your trip to Chitwan and Pokhara. So far I remember I told you the bus between Chitwan - Pokhara will be the local bus but the exactly what you mentioning on your review. They might stop few places to drop the people but not on every stop. If incase if your had any trouble I feel sorry to hear, I was thinking to solve the problem through email but I couldn't. Sorry for all the inconvenience.
Regarding the price, there can be different price with different agent and some can be travel agent package. You were happy to pay the agreed price with us and we gave the same to you too.
Thank you once again for your review and look forward to welcome you once again in Nepal and offer to the services more confidently. Thank you,
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Excellent organisation and very friendly people,highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Hey,

we had a trip organised by Eagle Trek comprising a sightseeing tour through Kathmandu,a wildwater rafting and a 3 day trek through Kathmandu valley.
It was very well organised,staff very friendly and always on time and very informative,they really cared about our satisfaction. Some extras which they provided were beyond what we would have expected and made this a very special and enjoyable experience.
We also connected very well on a personal level and will stay in touch in future with the staff. I‘d go with Eagle next time again and can recommend them without reservation.

Visited September 2013
Yb_ni, Manager at Eagle Treks and Expedition P. Ltd. & Heli Tour Private Day Tour, responded to this review, February 26, 2015
Namaste Christian!
Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor. I thank you a lot for taking your valuable time to write review for Eagle Treks. We all are very glad to know that you have had a great time in Nepal with us. It will definitely help us to provide better service to our clients and improve our weakness. It was great pleasure for us to get opportunity to welcome and provide services during your holiday in Nepal.

Hope to see you again for another Adventure and we promise to serve you better at our level best.
Thank you! Eagle Treks family
Muscat, Oman
“Eagle Treks made me love Nepal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

As a solo lady traveller I was a bit worried as I was warned it could be uncomfortable to travel in Nepal... Eagle Treks organized a last minute 3 days hicking and I must say it was organized well and was very well looked after by polite and intertaining Nepali guide Janak. I would reccomend Eagle Treks to anyone.

Perth, Australia
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I am usually a totally independent and often solo traveler. I don't typically take tours or hire guides. I tagged along with two friends on a trek they had booked with Yadab, one of the Eagle Trek guides, back in 2009. He had come highly recommended by our friends who had trekkecd with him previously. We did the 21 day Annapurna circuit. As you can imagine, spending that length of time with Yadab, I got to know him quite well. He is an extraordinary person - so helpful, honest, positive and down to earth. He really did a great job of explaining the culture, history and everyday workings of Nepali people. We got to see a fair bit of wildlife too. If you're looking for a guide you can trust with your life, who is experienced and who really loves the people and places he introduces you to, look no further. If you're wondering whether a guide is necessary on some of the well trodden routes, I would say that they definitely enhance the experience and give you insight about what you are seeing and where you are going. You came this far, why not get the most out of the experience!

Visited April 2013
Yb_ni, Manager at Eagle Treks and Expedition P. Ltd. & Heli Tour Private Day Tour, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Namaste Cara!
Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor. We thank you a lot for taking your valuable time to write review for Eagle Treks. We all are very glad to know that you have had a great time in Nepal with us. It will definitely help us to provide better service to our clients and improve our weakness. It was great pleasure for us to get opportunity to welcome and provide services during your holiday in Nepal.

Thank you and Namaste! Eagle Treks family

Travelers who viewed Eagle Treks and Expedition P. Ltd. & Heli Tour Private Day Tour also viewed

Been to Eagle Treks and Expedition P. Ltd. & Heli Tour Private Day Tour? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Eagle Treks and Expedition P. Ltd. & Heli Tour Private Day Tour, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.