“Kailash & Manasarovar Yatra” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Himalayan Joy Adventure Pvt.Ltd.

Himalayan Joy Adventure Pvt.Ltd.
G.P.O Box. No. 8974 Cpc 166, Gongabu-08, Kathmandu, Nepal | Nepal, Kathmandu 46610, Nepal
+977 985-1031957
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #93 of 367 Activities in Kathmandu
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Himalayan Joy Adventure wants to make your trip to the majestic Himalayas into one of the most joyous, safe and memorable experiences of your life. Our team of professional guides has spent most of their lives in touring, trekking, climbing, rafting, doing wildlife safaris and other adventure activities in Nepal. We want our dear clients to fully enjoy the diverse natural and cultural heritage of our small but amazing country. As we say, “Namaste,” a warm welcome in blessing and peace.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Kailash & Manasarovar Yatra”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Recommending Himalayan Joy for trip to Nepal & Tibet is a great thing to do. Cholendra & his crew arent organizer but they are like a family when comes to holiday/pilgrimage..The entire trip of our to Kailash we felt like we are in Nepal/Tibet with our friends. This guys are simply amazing. The service level is no complains at all. They took care of the needs as more than we expected.During my entire trip to Kailash yatra we felt so pleased to be with Himalayan Joy. My next trip is going to Everest base Camp and i know who is gonna bring me there....Himalayan Joy Rock

Visited June 2013
Karkicholen, Owner at Himalayan Joy Adventure Pvt.Ltd., responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Thank you Devesundram recommending Himalayan Joy Adventure for Trip to Nepal and Tibet. We are glad that you enjoyed your kailash yatra and himalayan joy crew hospitality. You are welcome in upcoming days for himalayan adventures, there will be Himalayan Joy Adventure to make your dream true. THANK YOU !!!
M.D. & Himalayan Joy Adventure's Team

Selangor
“The Best Trip Ever !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Cholendra and his group are highly recommended to be choosen as your travel guide to Khailash. I just returned from my Manasarovar - Khailash Yathra. The hospitality provided by the group is beyond words. They really do care of every participant. Escpecially when I fell sick, I was very well taken care of. Not just me, but everyone in my group. Food provided by them was also very well prepared, clean and delicious. Overall, they are the best. I enjoyed myself truely in this trip under the guide of HIMALAYAN JOY ADVENTURE Pvt. Ltd.

Visited June 2013
Karkicholen, Owner at Himalayan Joy Adventure Pvt.Ltd., responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your time Thanks again for your great comment !!! We are happy that you had your kailash Yatra success and fun. We are hoping to see you in future as well and go for Himalayan Adventures in Nepal and Tibet.
Himalayan Joy Adventure Team
Kathmandu, Nepal
San Fabian de Alico
“The best option for trekking and discover Nepal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Himalayan Joy is a very nice travel agency, it's chef Cholendra is very helpfull and he will be sure that ALL is perfect for you and your group.

We spent arround 20 days in Dudh Kunda Valley and Cholendra's village, the places were beautifull and the porters were very kind.

If you go to Nepal, I think that the best option to know it is Himalayan Joy Adventure.

Visited September 2012
Karkicholen, Owner at Himalayan Joy Adventure Pvt.Ltd., responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Namaste!!! Thank you so much for your great review. I am happy that you enjoyed Dudhkunda and solukhumbu village trek. And i am hoping that we can make few more adventures in Nepal in near future. Have a good time in your place and see you soon. Thank you again.
Himalayan Joy Adventure Team
tel aviv
“Cholendra rocks - Amazing Adventure in Nepal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Cholendra was highly recommended to my friends and I when we were planning our two week hiking trip in Nepal. He was a terrific tour guide, very gentle and sweet, knowledgable and most importantly he made three young girls feel very safe in his company. His english is good and he planned everything so that we were able to enjoy the hike, the view and great Nepali culture. My best friend later hired Cholendra for her honeymoon trip and also had an awesome experience. I highly recommend Cholendra and Himalyan Joy Adventure services to any group of friends, couples, and families!

Visited June 2012
Karkicholen, Owner at Himalayan Joy Adventure Pvt.Ltd., responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you so much Tal for your nice review. It encourage us to manage tour with better services. we are happy that you enjoyed your trip in nepal and NEPAL once is not enough, Hoping to see you again for your Second adventure in Nepal with Himalayan Joy Adventure.
Cholendra Karki
HJA Team
Albany, California
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Cholendra and his team are simply the best. Not only does he know the mountains intimately so that I always felt secure, but he understands and manages human emotion with skill. For example, if one of our party wanted to do one activity and the other something else, he found a graceful solution. He's bright, sensitive, cheerful and—yes—a *joy* to travel with. I can't say enough about his expertise in all aspects of Himalayan guiding, except that I'd be reluctant to go on a Nepal trek without him.

Visited November 2012
Karkicholen, Owner at Himalayan Joy Adventure Pvt.Ltd., responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Namaste!!!
Thank you so much for your time and great review on our page. We are glad that you enjoyed your trip in Nepal with Himalayan Joy Adventure team and we hope we will do other adventure activities in Nepal. Thank you !!!
Managing Director & HJA Team