“Good Choice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 138 Hotels in Kathmandu
Toronto, Canada
“Good Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

It was my first trip to Nepal after I got married. There are so many places to stay in Kathamandu, We all want a comfortable room, that’s nice and good value, good location. I was very happy that my husband chooses Hotel Happy Home at Thamel to stay in. I stayed total 6nights in this hotel. The location was perfect. Especially the town center was very nearby. I was very pleased with the service provided. The staffs were very friendly and helpful. I found the environment of the hotel was very neat and clean including rooms and bathrooms. The room was very comfortable.
The people in this hotel made me fell warm while I stayed. I wish to be there again and again.
I would recommend this hotel to all travelers, extremely good price of the rooms and right in the centre of Kathmandu.

Stayed August 2013, Traveled with husband.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Krishna L, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Happy Home P. Ltd, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Dear Valuable guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write review of our Hotel. We are delighted to hear you positive feedback we always strive to provide excellent service to all of our guests, your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your nice feedback about our Hotel's staffs service, clean and location. We hope you will stay with us again next time to visit in Kathmandu.

With Kind Regards,
Hotel Happy Home Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed at Hotel Happy Home for 4 nights initially before we went to Pokhara. The room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable. We had a room on the 5th floor with private balcony with nice view, 24hours Wifi and Hot water.
I would like to say that the location of the hotel was perfect.
We stayed additional 3days before our flight back to our destination.
Staffs are super friendly, helpful, and really made us feel at home.
I had a great time staying at this hotel and i would stay there again.
I would highly recommend this hotel to the traveler who love to stay in Thamel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Krishna L, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Happy Home P. Ltd, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much taking time to give us some comments about your stay with us. We were very pleased that you really enjoyed the premises at Hotel Happy Home. We are happy to able to make your stay a memorable experience. Your confidence in our location, service has boosted us to keep thriving . We look forward to having you back at Hotel Happy Home Thamel.

Best Regards,
Hotel Happy Home
dhaka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I am happy with their service and behavior. The location of this hotel in a nice place. i really enjoyed their service and quality break fast. this hotel is not that much expensive and it's safe and secured. My best wishes for the management.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
We truly appreciate you taking the time in writing a review on your stay with us in Hotel Happy Home. We are very glad to hear appreciation about our location, hospitality service and our breakfast, I will definitely let our staffs know about them wonderful service and your kinds remarks.
We would love to welcome you back here another enjoyable stay.

Krishna Lamichhane
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I like this hotel because good service ,secured , good location not fur from Airport .
So i suggest to my friend Others people when you visit in Nepal Kathmandu so please stay in Hotel Happy Home . Thanks -- 1. Suggestion to Management please as early as possible connect or add Generator hotel for support electricity when not available ..... !
Tareq
G.M
Hotel Skylink Ltd
uttara ,Dhaka, Bangladesh
0088 01675009230 , 008801711 700889

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Krishna L, Manager at Hotel Happy Home P. Ltd, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Respectable Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay at the Hotel Happy Home Kathmandu. I was happy to see you that you enjoyed our service ,Secure and center location within Thamel, Kathmandu.
Thank you so much again for your suggestion to Management regarding about Generator in Hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the next time you're in Hotel Happy Home.

With Kind Regards,
Krishna Lamichhane and Hotel Happy Home team
Shanghai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

There was one day I got stocked on the way back to Kathmandu in the mid.of night, Happy home kept waiting for me and calling me to be sure I am safe. Very moved by their truely friendly heart. Breakfast on the roof is plus, which give you sunshine and fresh air in the morning and delicious food,of course with sweet smiles.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Krishna L, Manager at Hotel Happy Home P. Ltd, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Respectable guest,

Thank you so much for taking your time out to write a review in TripAdvisor .We are glad to hear that you had a memorable experience during your stay with us in Hotel Happy Home and like our breakfast and roof top garden restaurant. We look forward to welcoming back you again in Hotel Happy Home Kathmandu.
Thank you so much again.

With Kind regards,
Krishna Lamichhane and Hotel Happy Home team
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Excellent stay. After trekking, rafting and challenging my body all over Nepal with hotels with no AC or tv, hotel happy home saved me! Loved it. I highly recommend this to anyone traveling through Kathmandu!

• Stayed August 2013
Krishna L, Manager at Hotel Happy Home P. Ltd, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Dear Guests,
Thank you for review post your stay with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed to your stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments concerning our attentive associates and our facilities. We look forward to your return visit soon.

Best Rest regards,
Krishna Lamichhane
And Hotel Happy Home Team
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Nice location, good decoration. Its really Value for money. easy to excess every places of kathmundu from here. Breakfast delicious.
I will suggest the hotel team to extend their good services to other places of Nepal- pokhara,Nagorkot. And arrange a standard package tour.

best wishes for the Hotel team.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Krishna L, Manager at Hotel Happy Home P. Ltd, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Respectable clients,

Thank you so ,much for your review and like our Hotel decoration ,location breakfast and service.Thank you for your suggestion . Thank you again for taking time to write and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon in Kathmandu.

With Kind regards,
Krishna Lamichhane and Hotel Happy Home Team

Been to Hotel Happy Home P. Ltd? Share your experiences!