“holiday.....” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: At Vista Trek (Pvt.) Ltd, our main aim is to give all who travel with us a memorable and rewarding experience, and to share our knowledge of Nepal’s natural and cultural heritage. As such, we will provide you a chance not only to see the Himalaya, but also to experience Nepali culture, history and religion up close. We are sure the great gulps of the clean, fresh Himalayan air will invigorate you, and we look forward to sharing our beautiful country with you.We offer a variety of services to make your trip to Nepal and beyond exciting and memorable. We specialize in adventure activities in the Nepal Himalaya, as well as Tibet, Bhutan, and India, and have an array of highly experienced guides (fluent in English, Japanese, Spanish, Hindi & French) who have been leading people through the Himalaya for over a decade. So, whether you are interested in trekking, climbing, expeditions, bungy jumping, river rafting, jungle safaris, or prefer sightseeing and cultural/historical tours, we can help you plan the perfect holiday. In order to make your stay hassle free, we are also able to assist with accommodation and transportation reservations. If you choose trekking or climbing, we can provide you with support (professional guides, sherpas, cooks, porters) and any necessary clothing, climbing gear, or equipment. We can also assure you that your guide and other support members (if any) will be equipped for the various climates you will experience, ensuring everyone’s safety and enjoyment.We feel our guests are like members of our family, and this is reflected in our hard work, diligence and attentiveness to our clients. It is our great pleasure to provide you with whatever you need to make your holiday an enjoyable one, and our professional team is capable of bringing your dream to reality whether you are a professional climber or beginner seeking new challenges.Reasons to Travel with Vista Trek:* Safety* Reliability* Variety of Services.* Experienced and Honest Staff* Equipment
“holiday.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

nice hotel with garden
perfect and reliable planning of activities
very happy to be back next year.......

Visited March 2014

Townsville, Australia
“An amazing life experience with some great guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

In November 2013 my good friend and I both turned 40 and decided to trek to Everest Base Camp to mark the occasion. We had an amazing adventure and what made it even more special was the hospitality of the guys at Vista Trek in Thamel, KTM. From the moment we arrived at the airport to the time we left they looked after our every need. Arjun was meant to be our guide but unfortunately he had to pull out with a shoulder injury but was able to arrange his good friend (and amazing guide) Iswoor to take us into the mountains. Along with our porter and trainee guide Shankhar we had an experience that we will remember forever. I thoroughly recommend these guys to anyone who is trekking in this part of the world. You won't be dissapointed.

Visited November 2013
Oswego, New York
“Can't wait to return!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Trekking through the Himalayas has always been a dream of mine ever since I was a little girl. At 23 years old, I was thrilled to be able to make that dream come true through Vista Trek.

From the very beginning, I didn't just feel like a friend, I felt like family. Everyone in the company that we came into contact with was so nice, charming, and warm. I've heard it said that people come to Nepal for the mountains and return for the people and I find that so true.

I felt so taken care of during the trek. Our guide was so sweet and I am thrilled to say that we all became fast friends. It was little touches like welcome garlands and fresh fruit at night in the lodges that made our guide and Vista Trek stand out in my mind.

They were professional and so welcoming, it felt like I was meeting up with old friends again! I definitely plan on returning to Nepal at least once more in my life if not again and again... And it will be through Vista Trek!!

Visited January 2014
Wuhan, China
“Family Treatment with Vista Trek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I trekked with Vista Trek in the Himalayas, and I believe I was treated like one of their own family. The people were very friendly, especially the boss and my guide (Kishwor, in case anybody wants to request my guide), with whom I had primary interaction. The night before the trek, I got some kind of stomach flu, but eager to see the mountains, I tried to downplay it and hike with the rest of the group. My bags were carried for me by a porter when it became obvious that I didn't have some minor sickness, and the second day of trekking my guide walked with me quite literally every step of the way. After that day I knew I wasn't going to get any better, and it's dangerous to hike in the mountains when you're so sick, so the following day the boss (Ishwar, I believe) ordered a helicopter to fly me back down to Kathmandu. I went to the hospital, and he visited me there. I am very thankful for that because I knew no one at the hospital, and I'm willing to guess that none of them spoke English as their first language. When I had trouble paying the bill (I carried only cash with me, but not enough to pay for a hospital bill), Ishwar offered to pay the expense out of his own pocket and have me pay him back on my own time. Ultimately, that would have caused much the same problem as I had before, but the gesture was equally appreciated. Our guide also showed us around Kathmandu after the rest of my party returned from the mountains even thought that was his free time. At the end of our time in Nepal, we were treated to a meal at the boss's house with his family, just like we really were members of his own family. Even though some of my experiences in Nepal were negative (sickness, payment problems), Vista Trek did everything I can possibly imagine to make my stay positive. I might just have to go back to do the trek healthy, and I feel like I would be betraying them not to do it with them, not to mention the reasonable price we paid.

Visited January 2014
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
“Worth doing the 2nd”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

When I arrived Nepal I received a pamphlet referring me to this company. I was very pleased with their service. Amazing, incredible adventure and I'd recommend it to anyone.
Definitely worth to take all the different hikes plus it gives you a better chance at getting good weather.
This is truly unique experiences, great memories.

Visited April 2013