“Everest Base Camp” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 367 Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: We are best suggested and trustworthy trekking and Tour Company having 100% success full records. Trekking in Nepal such like Everest and Annapurna Trek is an immense probability to identify Nepal’s diverse combination, enjoyable adjoining and dramatic mountains with finest mix traditions. We started Nepal Trekking company authorized registered name as an Adventure Discovery Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd. By the team of a knowledgeable trekking guides. We composed huge information and skills for over decade as porter and guide.
“Everest Base Camp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My son and I had an amazing time going to Everest Base Camp due to the service that we were provided by the owner of the company, our porter, and our guide. Everything went very smoothly and we felt safe the entire trip. Thank you for a wonderful memory.

Visited July 2013

Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
“Wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

In one sentence, just perfect service. If I go back to Nepal and I need something, will use again pleased with this company. I recommend to everyone! First of all, thank you to Rabbi.

Petr Prague

Visited October 2012
Brno, Czech Republic
“Excellent service for reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

June 2013, Annapurna cirkuit trek

Thanks to Adventure Discovery and its owner Rabi we had (me and my bf) fantastic stay in Nepal.
Everything was well organized stright from the beginning - email communication, pick up from the airport, Kathmandu guide tour and pre trek shopping and of course the whole trek :)!

We are looking forward to come back to Nepal, and we are definetally choosing Adventure Discovery for next trek there.

Visited June 2013
RabindraKathmandu, Owner at Adventure Discovery Mountain Flights, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Nicola

Firstly, I would like to give you many thanks for the review. We are very much thankful with you all. I am sure we wouldn't be standing here today without your help and support. Most importantly I am very happy because you are very happy with our services and arrangements so far. We promise with you all that we will definitely continue our best services to make memorable trip in Nepal.

Regards
Rabindra Adhikari (Rabi) – Owner
Montreal, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Everest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We took the 6:30 am Mountain flight on the local airline in Kathmandu. This is a wonderful way to see this vast range of the highest mountains in the world. The excursion was very well planned and most enjoyable.

Visited April 2013
Cairo, Egypt
“fun in nepal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

in a town where it is sometimes hard to decipher who is professional and who is not, i can say this company is one of the diamonds in the rough...from getting the trip sorted through rabi (the owner) to eating GREAT dal bhat at rabi's brother in-laws restaurant (the huddl house) to my trekking Gopal made it an incredible experience... i am so grateful for all there help and friendly demeanor i would recommend this company to anyone looking to take an adventure in himalyas!!! top notch!

Visited March 2013