“Incredible service, professionalism and warmness” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Trips leading since 1991. Offer day tour to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan trekking, rafting, safari, Everest flight and city tours.
Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
“Incredible service, professionalism and warmness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2015 NEW

We got in contact with Ram, Sam and Hari - the three brothers of this Company - 7-8 months ago and right from the beginning they proved very knowledgable and professional. Without having ever met them I felt very comfortable booking at distance.
Arriving in Kathmandu we were picked up, brought to the hotel and then taken through the whole itineray - Everet base camp and rafting. During the trek with the wonderful and knowledgable guide Prakash and the wonderful porter Chundra my son got injured and we had to be taken down and completely reschedule our trip. Ram immediately set up a wonderful alternativ with Chitwan for safari and Pokhara for great relaxation. He organised great hotels, a private driver, individual toures and local guides. All within the time we were in the office to re-organise. Ram, his brothers, Prakash and Chundra made such a difference and they helped out when most needed. I can only give them my highest recommendation and I hope to be able to use then again in the nearest future.
Dennis (& Christoffer).

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Daylesford, Australia
“Thanks for your help”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2015

Thanks to the company for their email and telephone confirmations that my sister Jen and her family are well. We are grateful for your efforts to locate them and keep them safe. Our family has great affection for the people of Nepal. Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this devastating time.

Visited April 2015
“2 night package to Kathmandu then Nagarkot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2015

This was a very professional operation every step of the way! From the time the driver scooped us up from the airport until he dropped us off again the service was courteous and fun all the way! There was also a guide Shyam Krishna Pathak who was with us the whole time. He ensured we were checked in our room, took us on an amazing hike in which we witnessed a village Buddhist funeral along the way, and was our tour guide among the ancient temples. I would definitely recommend this tour service for both small and large groups. Top notch!

Visited March 2015
Vientiane
“Everest Base Camp- Trekking Team Rave”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2015

I have been trekking in Nepal many times before but this was my first time trekking to Everest Base Camp. Overall it was a challenging but fabulous experience. I cannot speak highly enough of the organisation and support from Trekking Team PVT in making this such a great experience. Nothing was too much and everything happened exactly according to the schedule. The extra supportive phone calls from Ram just to ensure that things went well, were greatly appreciated. I could not have done such a hike without the expertise from Trekking Team. They went above and beyond to ensure this was a successful trip. I highly recommend them to any individual or group looking at undertaking this trek.

“Poon hIll trek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2015

Nice route with nice guide which helps to settle everything

Easy trek which includes fields, aanapurna mountain
Reasonable price!