“Amazing tour, great guide” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 367 Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Trips leading since 1991. Offer day tour to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan trekking, rafting, safari, Everest flight and city tours.
Manila, Philippines
“Amazing tour, great guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014

Went on a 2 day trek (Dhampus + Sarangkot) and it was an experience that was truly unforgettable! Our guide Ghanashyam was very knowledgeable and helpful. Pace was just right (it was adjusted based on our request) and he really gave us a lot of opportunities to personally experience Nepali culture. And he helped us with our other needs until we left Pokhara. Truly wonderful trip! Highly recommended!

Visited December 2014

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Stavanger Municipality, Norway
“Top trekking experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2014

I booked a 2 weeks trip to Nepal through Trekking Team, including a 9 day Annapurna Base Camp trip , 3 nights in Kathmandu and 2 nights in Pokara. Ram Pathak ensured everything went without a hitch from the moment of pick up from the airport on Day 1 to the drop off on day 15.. It was a incredible experience made possible by Ram and his team..they listen to you and do everything in their power to accomodate your requests with a friendly attitude and a smile! Thank you for everything.. I had the trip of a lifetime!

Visited November 2014
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2014

We used trekking team to find a porter for the Annapurna Circuit. Ram was really helpful in giving us all the information we needed, helped to get our bus tickets and everything else organised. Our porter was wonderful, actually more of a guide with great English, and it was a pleasure having his company with us on the circuit. When we returned to Kathmandu, we were made to feel incredibly welcome back at the office. I would use Ram and his team when I get the chance to return, and highly recommend them to anyone looking to organise a memorable trip in Nepal. Thanks!

Visited October 2014
Tucson
70 attraction reviews
“Best in Thamel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2014

I visited Nepal and Kathmandu with a friend two years ago and used Trekking Team to organize our tours when another well-known and highly rated tour company in Thamel dropped the ball and messed up our plans. Ram Pathak and his team put together a fantastic itinerary for us and we had a great time.

So when I returned to Nepal in October for another visit to Kathmandu and the surrounding countryside, I contacted Ram and he did not disappoint me. He put together exactly the itinerary I wanted in exactly the way that I wanted. I had lots of questions and tweaks to my itinerary, and Ram handled each one with great patience and professionalism. No question I had or request I made was too silly or trivial for Ram to respond to. I always received a very fast reply to each of my inquiries (even considering the 12 hour time zone difference).

When I got to Kathmandu, everything went just as I had planned and discussed with Ram, from my initial airport pickup until Ram dropped me off at the airport for my flights back to the U.S., and everything in between. His tour guides were great and not only knew their history and the best places to visit and eat, but they really looked out for my well-being every step of the way.

Working with Sam, I was fortunate to be on the receiving end of a very memorable blessing ceremony at one of the monasteries at Boudhanath Stupa, where I was able to take my lay Buddhist vows, and I thank Sam for helping me communicate with the monks to arrange it. It was one of the highlights of my visit.

If I do decide to return to Nepal for a third visit, there is no question that I will contact Ram and his team to make all the arrangements. These guys are the best, and they have proven themselves to be heads and shoulders above their competition time and time again!

Thank you, Ram, for putting together such a great trip, and for inviting me to your lovely home for a visit. You made my return visit to Kathmandu and Nepal even more enjoyable than the first!

Visited October 2014
London UK
4 attraction reviews
“This is the way it should be done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2014

Went back to Haringey of Trekking Team for the third time, because he just gets it right. Everything happens as it should and on time.
Went for a trip with one of their guides G M who was punctual and very friendly and helpful.
Also did a tour of Backtapur and Kathmandu, and itall worked like clockwork.
If you want a trekking or tour company in Nepal look no further

Visited November 2014