“Trekking team is Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 367 Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Trips leading since 1991. Offer day tour to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan trekking, rafting, safari, Everest flight and city tours.
Medellin, Colombia
6 attraction reviews
“Trekking team is Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

My husband an I took the abc trek with trekking team, is just the best choice we could ever made, since the beginning everything was perfect, the information through mail with Hari and his brother, when we arrive we meet our guide, Kopila Tamang is an amazing guide, always taking care of you, and making sure that you expirience exceed your expetations, Dhurba our porter was incredible, we felt like a team!!!

• Greek first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Great Service & Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We contacted Trekking Team at short notice to arrange a quick trip to Kathmandu and the Chitwan National Park. The trip was excellent, guides and transport fantastic and we would 100% recommend Trekking Team to anyone visiting Nepal. We will certainly use them when we return which we definately will!

London UK
4 attraction reviews
“Trekking in Nepal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We were recommended to use Trekking Team Pvt and now I know why, the trek was great and all the organisation that went with it worked like clockwork. The principal Hari phoned up evey other day to check all was well.
We had a great young guide Poppila who was very friendly and helpful and and porters Dhruba and Thakali who carried our bags with a smile.
We are coming back to trek again and would fuse them without hesitation

Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Poon Hill Circuit and more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Just returned from a 13 day trip to Nepal combining project meetings, trekking and touring. All I had to do was to arrange my international flights and Trekking Team did the rest. They made sure that our busy intinerary ran smoothly and professionally. They were delightful to deal with and always replied quickly to any questions I had. Our trekking guide was excellent.
They were 100% reliable and you knew if they were going to do something it would be done.
I would not hesitate to use them again. Hari and his brothers make an excellent team.

Olomouc, Olomoucky Kraj, Czech Republic
“Western Nepal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I had a chance to cooperate with Trekking Team in 2012. They are fluent in English and they offer services on a proficiency level! They arrange for us a whole package including trekking permits (even during the Dashein festival), bus transportation, air tickets and more ...They were very flexible with our changes, helpful and everything for reasonable prices. I definetely recommend Hari and his brothers to any travellers and trekkers. When I go there next year I will contact them for sure.

Visited October 2012