“Wonderful company, who made me feel part of the family.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Base Camp Adventure Treks & Expediton - Private Day Tours

Base Camp Adventure Treks & Expediton - Private Day Tours
Post. Box: 5019, Tridevi Marg, Thamel | Skype: basecampadventure, Kathmandu, Nepal
+977 1 4422718
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #63 of 302 activities in Kathmandu
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Base Camp Adventure Treks is a leading agency specialized in trekking in Nepal, tours, peak climbing and expedition. Whether you're experienced or a complete beginner, we can help you to get the best of tours or trekking in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. If you are interested in walking for fun, fitness or just to travel with family or friends or a single traveler; we are always with you as your travel consultant. Our expert team provides you with thoughts and advices on trekking and tour with fitness and much more information.
“Wonderful company, who made me feel part of the family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I booked my Everest Base Camp trek with Base Camp Adventure and I cannot fault any of my experience! Shree made sure everything was taken care of and all had been thought out. Prior to the trek I was given a full briefing of what would happen and what to expect. My guide on the trek was Shiva who was amazing and so knowledgable of our surroundings. He was friendly and always caring. Unfortunately I suffered from altitude sickness towards the end of the trip and had to be helicoptered back to Kathmandu, I made a very swift recovery but through all of this Shree and his team were by my side to ensure I was ok and to look after all the insurance details. Throughout my whole experience I felt so well looked after and cannot appreciate what they did for me enough! I would not recommend anyone but this company if you are interested in trekking in Nepal and believe me, it will be the best thing you ever do!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
“Jiri of base camp review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

23 days completed, out of season and the elements were against us, our intention was to be on base camp for two birthdays on the 19 th June, this amazing group of individuals treated us like kings and queens from exiting the airport in Kathmandu, patient, professional, fun, conscientious, hard working, organised amazing friends that soon turned into family. Our guide Jwalla was exceptional and consistent, nothing was a problem, clearly loves his beautiful country, the birthday was a huge success, returning by helicopter some how cost 1/2 what everyone else was paying cause of their internal connections, it seems everyday this company did everything they could to make our dreams into reality, just awesome.

Visited June 2014
cornwall
“12 Day trek in April - superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

I would highly recommend this Company if you are thinking of trekking to Base Camp.
We had 3 guides who were knowledgeable, very professional and great fun too. We were very well looked after throughout. I could not complain about anything, we had a great time and the memories will stay with me forever. Thanks so much guys!

Berlin, Germany
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

When ever you plan to go on a trek as a single person or a group, your choice should be "Base Camp Adventure Treks & Expediton". I liked their friendly and qualified planning as much as the tours from the guides, who are very knowledgeable and full of wonderful local stories. The Annapurna Base Camp is on my list for the next trek.

“Wonderful two days!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I just wanted to say thank you to Base Camp Adventures! I arrived a day after my colleague and they arranged airport pickup and took me to the hotel she was staying at (very convenient). The driver was very professional and there on time. The next morning we were supposed to do an 8 hour hike, however, opted for an easy 3 hour hike to the lookout point. Even though we had clouds and couldn't see much, it was such a great experience. After that we had our guide, Prakash, take us to Khatmandu to do some site seeing. He was such a wonderful tour guide, and was flexible when we (as typical females), changed our mind and the plan like 5x! When we stopped by to pay the owner he handled everything in an extremely professional manner. I reccommend using this company and would use them again if I come back to Nepal!

Visited May 2014

Travelers who viewed Base Camp Adventure Treks & Expediton - Private Day Tours also viewed

Been to Base Camp Adventure Treks & Expediton - Private Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Base Camp Adventure Treks & Expediton - Private Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later
Save Saved
You added Base Camp Adventure Treks & Expediton - Private Day Tours to your Saves list