“Lives up to all expectations” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 367 Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Outshine Adventure specializes in Himalayan adventure travel with a personal touch. Our team is built upon people with proven years of adventure travel experience who have gained knowledge by personally working within local communities, or as is often the case, having lived there themselves.We are committed to environmental and social sustainability, with a percentage of profits being injected directly back into the communities in which we operate through Youth Campaign for Development a not for profit Nepalese charity. We offer the complete thrilling Himalayan experience all year round. Our energetic, dynamic, friendly and fully committed team pride themselves on being able to showcase our culture and expose the beauty that is Nepal. Draped along the greatest heights of the Himalaya, Nepal is where the ice-cold of the mountains meet the steamy heat of the Indian plains. It's a land of Yaks and Yetis, Stupas, Sherpas and some of the best trekking on earth. Nepal is an amazingly diverse country that offers something for everyone. One journey through this land is rarely enough. Nepal has always been beacon for travellers craving adventure. The famous stunning natural landscapes of the Himalayan range, the culture and renowned hospitality of the Nepalese people, provides the perfect backdrop for the adventure of a life time. Nepal offers a range of activities to suit any taste.
Southport, Queensland, Australia
“Lives up to all expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2014

My wife and I have just returned from a 12 day trek to EBC organized by Gokul from Outshine. Right from the earl stages of communication months ago nothing was too much trouble. Everything promised was delivered in spades and we could only give a glowing recommendation.
Our guide Santosh was brilliant and with some very ordinary conditions high up his decision making and risk management was spot on allowing us to trek with real confidence.
They run a great operation and don't take short cuts - worth every cent.

Thank you once again Gokul and Santosh for such a wonderful experience

Visited December 2014
Outshine A, Manager at Outshine Adventure - Day Tours, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Phil & Karen,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment to our services. I am proud to provide our services for your 2nd Visit after 30 years. We will always try our best for our clients satisfaction.

We hope to see you soon in future. Wish you a great trip in Tibet again.

Namaste and Warm regards,

Kuala Lumpur
“3 times within 3 years with outshine and more to come”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2014

Hi Guys! This is company is super highly recommended, i have booked my adventure with them 3 times within 3 years for a reason. Gokul is easy to communicate and he's reply is very prompt. He'll arrange for you with what ever u need as soon as u arrive at the airport until u go back to the airport to fly back. Price is very reasonable. and for me what matters most is the it's more than just business, there's soul in it. My friend left his phone in the car on the way back to the airport, while we left the Nepal, Gokul manage to save the phone and take the effort to post it back to us.

So book with these guys now!

Just in case u want to know which trek did i do: first was Nagarkot, second was Poon Hil, third was Khumjung via Lukla

Visited November 2014
Dear Sayid,

Namaste and Warm regards,
“Kanchenjunga trek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014

Found Gokul very responsive and helpful in planning the trek. Found us a good guide which wasn't so easy in the holiday season. Arranged permits etc very quickly. Trek was brilliant. Can't say much more

Visited October 2014
Outshine A, Manager at Outshine Adventure - Day Tours, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review to us. We will always try our best four our upcoming clients. We hope to see you again in future. Namaste and Warm regards,
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Trekking Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014

We did an Everest Region trek with Outshine Adventures in October 2014. Aside from the trek, Gokul (the owner) arranged our accommodation and a day tour in Kathmandu. The accommodation was excellent as was the service we received from when we first booked the trip, during the trek and afterwards.

Our guide during the trek, Naba, was fantastic. He gave us great advice and looked after us while I trudged and my husband bounced through the mountains. Unfortunately I had to be helivac'd from Dingbouche due to altitude sickness and even this was arranged seamlessly. The helicopter was there within an hour, I was picked up straight from the airport to the international hospital where I was met by Gokul who took care of everything for me, including arranging everything regarding our travel insurance.

My husband finished the trek to Base Camp and came back with amazing photos and lots of great new friends. We had an absolutely fantastic time. I would not hesitate in recommending Outshine for any trips to Nepal.

Visited October 2014
Outshine A, Manager at Outshine Adventure - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 22, 2014
Namaste Michelle,

Thank you very much for your wonderful recommendation in TripAdvisor. It is our pleasure to provide our best for your holidays in Nepal. See you soon in Nepal!

With best regards,
Gokul & Team.
Uherske Hradiste, Czech Republic
“The Everest region”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

I did 20-day trek in October 2014 (Everest region: Lukla - Gokyo - 5th Lake - Cho La Pass - Kala Pattar - EBK - Island Peak and back to Lukla) + sightseeing in Kathmandu. Gokul (the owner of Outshine Adventure) created an itinerary according to my needs. Everything was organized by Outshine Adventure and everything was perfect, from the time I arrived until my departure, tailored to my needs.
THANK YOU GOKUL.
I highly recommend the Outshine Adventure :)

Namaste Ruzena,