“Wonderful Friday Evening with friends” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 412 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian, Café, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Mix of Asian and Western menu with more than 120 precisely selected delicious recipes in great ambiances of Nepalese art & architecture of outside and inside seating areas in Thamel. You will have a Himalayan Organic freshly roasted coffee with the great varieties of breakfast in the evening, or dinner in the morning. Kathmandu Grill & Wine Bar offers 24 hours of service unforgettable taste of pork or lam or chicken grill with exclusive choice of world class wine. In addition you have an option of multiple recipe of Indian menu crispy nan and tandoori. Restaurant is featured with 200 people capacity with garden seating area, private dining, smoking and non smoking area, a meeting hall of 40 people capacities & Free WIFI from 2 dedicated lines.
Kathmandu, Nepal
“Wonderful Friday Evening with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I found Kathmandu Grill Restaurant very excellent. Peace surrounding with mild sounds in background made me feel so relax. Food is fabulous and service is very good. Friendly staffs and their hospitality affiliate me so much. Located in the heart of Thamel county, the Kathmandu Grill and Restaurant would me my all time favorite restaurant. Comparing to service and quality price is so affordable. Cheers!! Thumps up.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
EncounterNepal, Manager at Kathmandu Grill, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Hello Uttam !

Thank you for your review. We are very glad that you had a really pleasant time at our restaurant and we are very grateful to receive your feedback that overall we were being able to meet your expectation. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your food at our restaurant.
Thank you once again for your feedback & we look forward to seeing you again.

Kathmandu, Nepal
“Great ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Extensive menu suitable for all tastes. Clean open kitchen you can see the chiefs preparing your meal.
The also make their own bread, cakes and cookies.
The bar holds all imported drinks as well as local which are very cheap. The cocktails are as good as any you will find in any western bar.
I certainly will be coming back.

Visited September 2013
EncounterNepal, Manager at Kathmandu Grill, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Barbara,

Your photos are wonderful. Thank you for sharing them. We are very glad that you had a really pleasant time at our restaurant and we are very grateful to receive your feedback that overall we were being able to meet your expectation.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Birthday Bass @ KTM Grill..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have been visiting this place whenever I pass around Thamel area. And with the wonderful atmosphere and the warm hospitality I get there from the staffs and knowing personally the managers Mr. Hari G and Mr. Badri G, it made me to celebrate my Wife's birthday on 25th of this month over there. With my family members and with my fellow friends, it was really a wonderful evening out there. The food was great, especially all were talking about the Birthday Cake which was indeed so nice. All the recipes were delicious, from badam sandheko, mutton taas, pork chilly, momos and Beef Steak to Kathmandu special Pizza, all were superb. My friends who had visited the restaurant for the first time were so pleased and were fully satisfied with the food and the atmosphere. I really thank KTM grill from the bottom of my heart for making the Birthday Bass wonderful and exhilarating. will cu soon again. again thanks.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
EncounterNepal, Manager at Kathmandu Grill, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear Mike,

We are very glad that you all had a really pleasant time with us and we are very grateful to receive your feedback that overall we were being able to meet your expectation. We are delighted to hear you like the Birthday Cake and our arrangement and enjoyed your food at our restaurant specially badam sandheko, mutton taas, pork chilly, momos and Beef Steak to Kathmandu special Pizza,. Thank you once again for your feedback as this really validates our guiding principle of putting Customer Service as our Top Priority.
We hope to see you again soon.

Toronto, Canada
“Best Atmosphere in Thamel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

When in Thamel I have most of my meals at Kathmandu grill. Its such a cozy atmosphere and welcoming staff. The food is great, I recommend the Indian food. Harry the restaurant manager always takes great care of me. I eat daily at Kathmandu Grill simply because of the service, food and most of all the atmosphere. Go there and visit Harry!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
EncounterNepal, Manager at Kathmandu Grill, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Hello Hussan Gelani !

Thank you once again for your feedback & we look forward to seeing you again.

Doncaster, England, United Kingdom
“This place was amazing! HANDS DOWN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

While my visit to Nepal, we pretty much ate at restaurants most of the time and this place was the best among all! I don't write reviews but this place was so down to earth that I would recommend EVERYONE! The food was outstanding!! especially the Momo's and Pizzas!

The atmosphere of this place is so chilled and peaceful! Suited for both family and friends!! The service was outstanding! Let me tell you this again! The service is flipping amazing! They will provide you with Cigarettes to even a box of matches!

With all that being said i would recommend everybody to go this place because this place has it all!! It is AFFORDABLE!!

• Visited July 2013
Hello Jordan !

We are very glad that you had a really pleasant time at our restaurant and we are very grateful to receive your feedback that overall we were being able to meet your expectation. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your food and service at our restaurant.
Thank you once again for your feedback & recommending other travelers.