“A pleasent stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pariwar B&B

You added Pariwar B&B to your Saves list
Pariwar B&B
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Ganesh Man Steet | City Centre Thamel, Kathmandu 20062, Nepal   |
Ranked #28 of 138 Hotels in Kathmandu
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
“A pleasent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stayed in room 402. The room is comfortable with amazing views of the Green Himalayas Mountains. You can enjoy the view from the balcony outside the room or just relax in the terrace having a cup of Nepal Tea or coffee ( you can have as many as you like for free). Breakfast is included as well as a free pick up in the airport. Kewal, the manager, came to pick us up. He was very nice to us, and arranged everything we needed for a reasonable price.We went to the base camp of the Everst o a 14 days trekk. An unforgetable experience. He can also arrange any other activity in Nepal like, rafting, trekking, jungle safari, expeditions, and many more.
This is a goog starting point for your trip in Nepal.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Nocci2014, Guest Relations Manager at Pariwar B&B, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear sir/madam,
Thank you so much for the review. We hope that you had really good time with us during your stay. If we had lack satisfaction in your visit then we are sorry. Also we are very much happy to receive those beautiful compliments from you that has helped us to improve more about our hotel. We hope that we will be getting guests like you in near future. Take care. Have a good time!
Best regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Polish first
Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Room was spotless .The bed was clean and comfortable .The water pressure from the shower was great .no house keeping was not an inconvenience at all I also loved the neighborhood very quaint quiet and sate . The hotel was very near to thamel and accessible to all main areas of darbar marga .from sapping store supermarket definitely staying here again

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Darwin, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Staff are very friendly. It was my first time in Nepal (I'm an Australian tourist), the staff knew the best places to eat local food, the best tourist spots. The tourist company attached to the hotel organised a few days of trekking for me and tailored it according to my budget, at a cost that was affordable for a poor uni student. There was one incident where I lost my wallet in the city, I told the receptionist and the staff were bending over backwards to help me. The hotel is in the heart of Thamel and there are always taxis parked within 30m of the hotel if you need to travel anywhere else in Kathmandu.

Room Tip: They are currently refurbishing the upstairs restaurant, it will be really good once this is finishe...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Nocci2014, Guest Relations Manager at Pariwar B&B, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Dear Jason,
We are very thankful that you take your time to write review to our hotel. Let us inform you that it was great serving you and we also had really good time together. Thank you for being adjustable with us in a very short time. It would kindly accept if you have any comments on our management department.We hope you had a great time in nepal and we wish to serve you next time also. Also we have competed our renovation work and have made a beautiful restaurant. We will soon post some photos of it in our hotel's site. we hope you will surely have a look at it.
Best regards.
Gorakhpur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

It was my 3rd time in Pariwar... very friendly staff and nice local in the middle of thamel..... food was superb and they always prepare new dishes for customers.....I suggest this hotel for new tourist people who always wants to feel like home in other countries.

• Stayed December 2013
Nocci2014, Guest Relations Manager at Pariwar B&B, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
DEAR PREM,
It feels great to have such encouraging comments to our hotel.Thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. It was your third visit to us and you have been satisfied fully, that really matters to us. it is always great serving you during your stay and we feel you are the part of our family hotel.we hope our relation continues this way and we get chance to serve you in future too.
Pattaya, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

It was my first visit in Nepal on December first week. I haven't book my hotel earlier so I just got one guide from Airport to took me Pariwar B&B Hotel heart of Touristic place called Thamel. It was very nice place and very friendly people working there as well as Mr. Ram is nice guy and helping everything to fulfill their holidays.

Any one willing to go to Nepal for vacation I am strongly recommended you Pariwar B&B and also please try to contact them earlier then they will have free airport pickup service for booking clients. Thanks Ram and entire team to making me happy.

Room Tip: Please choose 201 if available. Very nice room
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Gokarna, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Namaste! From the moment i stepped out of the airport arrival lounge, i was guided by a modern Angel, Mr. Giri Kewal from the Pariwar Hotel B & B. It was my first time in Kathmandu, and i couldn't have hoped for a better welcome. Mr. Giri Kewal took me to his family run B & B in the center of Thamel, in the heart of Kathmandu. The colorful rooms are decorated with authentic Nepalese articrafts, with attached bathroom, wi-fi and 24hrs. very friendly room service. The restaurant serves home made Nepalese food. The hotel is clean and intimate. The Giri family welcomes you as a family member, and are helpful in karma situations like happened to me when my luggage did not arrive and had not enough money to continue my journey to my True Love waiting for marriage in India. It was refreshing to be taken care of by people listening to their hearts and not to greed... a beautiful mirror to the Buddhist tradition in Nepal. All your travel needs are handled on the spot and Mr. Giri Kewal is a registered mountain and tracking guide. I highly recommend the Pariwar B & B because it was a real miracle in the heart of Kathmandu to get such a wonderful & warm welcome. It made me feel that Nepal is the real top of the world! Thank you to Pariwar hotel family and staff.
I recommend checking their website for more information: www.hotelpariwar.com

Room Tip: all the rooms are lovely!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

This is the third hotel we've stayed in in thamel and certainly the best of all three. It's in a perfect location, and not too expensive either. Our room was great, with decent WiFi and a tv. The bathroom was a little shabby but not a problem for us. The shower is really hot, gas I think. The staff are mostly helpful and friendly, although more smiles would be appreciated! Overall we would definitely recommend this place, and have done to our friends!

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Pariwar B&B? Share your experiences!