Mosaic Adventure Trek and Expedition - Trishuli River Rafting Day Tour
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 364 Activities in Kathmandu
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Mosaic Adventure is a specialist adventure tour company. We arrange treks, tours and peak climbing in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. We have a team of professional, knowledgeable guides all with a wealth of experience. We also arrange day tours, rafting trips, jungle safaris, cultural and pilgrimage tours etc. We started out as guides and porters so have firsthand experience of what makes a memorable trip for our customers when on the mountains, rivers, in the jungles and in the cities. Our reputation speaks for itself, we pride ourselves on offering top notch customer service from the first inquiry email to waving our customers goodbye at the airport. A trip with Mosaic Adventure is guaranteed to please!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Amazing Mosaic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The many elements of our trip to Nepal were seamlessly and brilliantly put together by Madhav at Mosaic. With knowledgeable and friendly guides we got the most out of this trip. We found the personal care provided by Madhav and Keshar, Arjun, Santosh and Azay (guides and porters) was exceptional, particularly when we got into a few scrapes. This care even extended after we'd left the country. I would readily recommend Mosaic to anyone.

Visited April 2013
Pseudonyms, Manager at Mosaic Adventure Trek and Expedition - Trishuli River Rafting Day Tour, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
We always work hard to take care of our customers and pay everyone individual attention. We are always available 24 hours a day whilst you are in Nepal on your trip to help you out if needed and sort out any problems. We can always mix and match our tours and treks and cater for tailor made packages, we are glad each element of your tour was so enjoyable. We will be sure to pass on your kind comments to our guides, we think they are great and experts in their fields so we are happy you agree!
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of Mosaic.

San Francisco, California
“Experience of a Lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I found Mosaic on Trip Advisor but nothing could have prepared me for the experience the company allowed me to embark upon. The company employees themselves are of the highest caliber in terms of professionalism. I called Madhav several times leading up to departure to Nepal and he was always extremely helpful. The director Raj met with us before we began the primary part of our journey to Everest Base camp. Both of these guys are great guys. I had a blast just hanging out and chatting with them. They were also extremely helpful when we had several extra days following our trek up to EBC and arranged a splended trip out to Pokhara. I not only feel like I had a great trip but also feel like I've made some great friends with the employees at Mosaic which has made it one of the most special trips I've had.

Thanks Raj, Madhav, Prahlad, and the Mosaic Adventure Trek & Tour team!

To Raj & Madhav - "aiyyyyaaaa!!!!!" haha

Visited October 2012
It was so great to meet you and you have made friends indeed! It was our pleasure to arrange your trip and add on some extras during your free time and we are so happy you had such a wonderful time. We love to share our expertise and experience to arrange memorable tours, we also love meeting people from all around the world such as yourselves. We had such a laugh with you in Nepal, happy times! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks for taking the time to write such great feedback.
sz
“good choice of first trip to Nepal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Mosaic is very professional, giv us very good suggestion, help us to make our trip plan to Annapurna according to our condition. The boss Raj is very friendly, also he recommend us excellent guide Saran Adhikari, who is humourous, consideraous and had years of experience, really helpfule during treking, make it a very happy trip.

Highly recommended you to get their help if you want to had a wonderful trip in Nepal.

Visited December 2012
We are so glad you had such a great experience in Nepal and so we could be a part of it. We will pass on your kind words to Saran who is just one of our excellent, experienced and professional guides. Thanks for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review.
“Best way to see nepal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Great company with great guides. Good program and everything ran smooth, was well organized and very interesting. Nice hotels and I felt well looked after all the time!
I can certanly recomend to use mosaic when visiting Nepal.

Pseudonyms, Manager at Mosaic Adventure Trek and Expedition - Trishuli River Rafting Day Tour, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Mosaic. We are so glad you enjoyed your trip and the hotels we chose. Whilst you are in Nepal, we are available 24 hours a day so we are glad you felt so looked after. Thanks again. The Mosaic Adventure Team.
“Look no further for an excellent tour and trekking outfit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I'd decided to visit Nepal at a relatively short notice and I can only say that Mosaic made the whole trip run seamlessly. I started off with a couple of days spare before my trek and went down to Chitwan and then on the Everest Panorama Trek. The company is extremely well run and nothing is too much trouble. From my first email contact with Madhev, through to the trek itself, everything ran well. The choice of hotels and tea houses was excellent and the views spectacular. Special thanks to Arjun, top guide, and Radon, top porter, who were both excellent company during the trek and thoroughly recommended. The fact that Raj managed to get me out of Lukla in time for my flight, while others struggled speaks volumes. Also enjoyed the tour of Kathmandu with the very informative Kaysar. When I come back to do ABC, there's no doubt I'd go with them again. Top company. Many thanks guys.

Sometimes there are problems with the weather in Lukla causing delays but we always do everything within our power to keep you on schedule as we know it is so important, we are really glad we managed to get you out of Lukla and on to your next flight! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to our top notch guides, with years of experience, they are always great traveling companions. We can always arrange something to do in the days before and after your treks so we are glad you got a chance to see the delights of Chitwan. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of Mosaic and we look forward to seeing you and looking after you again on your Annapurna base camp trek.
The Mosaic Adventure team

Travelers who viewed Mosaic Adventure Trek and Expedition - Trishuli River Rafting Day Tour also viewed

Been to Mosaic Adventure Trek and Expedition - Trishuli River Rafting Day Tour? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mosaic Adventure Trek and Expedition - Trishuli River Rafting Day Tour, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.