“Very good trek and guide and porter!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Actual Adventure Pvt. Ltd comprises of a group of experienced, proactive and enthusiastic persons who are highly motivated to promote and bring forth to the world the unparallel natural wonders of Nepal in a sustainable manner. With the inception of our company in 2009 we have been offering our service of high quality to clients from all across the globe. Our company is registered with the Tourism Industry Division under the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation and the Department of Industry, Government of Nepal.Keeping in mind the delicate mountain ecosystem of the Himalayas we make a conscious effort to support and conserve the ecology and culture of Nepal.What We Offer:Trekking to all the regions of NepalMountaineeringPeak ClimbingWhite water raftingJungle safariParaglidingBungee jumpingRock climbingCultural tours (Heritage & historical monuments tours)Educational toursHotel bookingDomestic and international ticketing
London, United Kingdom
“Very good trek and guide and porter!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2015

We did the mini Annapurna trek and found that Kedar runs a very professional company. Guide (Keshab) was excellent and ensured that we crossed the pass and had a very pleasant time during our time in the Annapurna range. Highly recommend it.

Visited April 2015

Kuching, Malaysia
“Excellent service and a fun trek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2015

The agency's itinerary is very detailed. The guide and porters that they arranged for us were really helpful and friendly. They were very accommodating and will go out of their way to ensure our trek was as comfortable as possible. They will make sure there are extra blankets provided when it was too cold and that we get the best possible guest houses. Will definitely go with them again if I were to trek in Nepal in the future.

Visited April 2015
“A great trek with a great guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2015

I had the pleasure to go trekking with Binod. He was a pleasure to walk with and he showed me what real Nepal looks like. I did a three day trek with him near Kathmandu. He spoke great english and answered every question about Nepal I asked. When I return i'll be using him again as my guide.

Visited March 2015
Moscow, Russia
“First time in Nepal - so much more than expected!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2015

The primary goal of my visit was to go trekking to Base Camp Everest. Actual Adventure and particularly Kedar (the owner of the company) made everything possible to make my trip as comfortable as possible. I had few days in Kathmandu and for this time I was provided with the sightseeing tour and got a lot of useful tips from Kedar and his team. They helped me get all the necessary equipment/clothes for trekking, provided me with a professional guide who made my way to the Base Camp safe and enjoyable.
Thank you so much and hopefully see you again!

Visited March 2015
Brussels, Belgium
“trip to Nepal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2015

We had an amazing trip in Nepal and great time in Kathmandu thanks to Kedar and his professional and friendly team. From the best room in town to the best shopping addresses in Thamel,from an amazing rafting trip to a jungle experience, Kedar and his team were always available to fullfill our request ! In a world where the competition is tough, we met a very professional, friendly and always available team. Thanks Kedar for having made our trip so enjoyable and easy !! Keep on like that !!!

Visited November 2014