I stayed in Nepal for 2 months and 2 weeks. This was an amazing time. I owe alot of this to the people at Khangsar Guest House. They organised a tour to the World Heritage Kathmandu Valley for me. The driver for this tour was excellent and it was a great day.
Next they organised two treks for me. One to Annapurna Circuit and the next to Annapurna Sanctuary. In all it was 22 days of trekking. The guide they gave me was amazing.
The room at Khangsar was clean and the wifi was quick. The staff were always very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Khangsar Guest House Hotel Kathmandu
- Khangsar Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Thamel in a quiet area, rooftop garden restaurant, 24 hr hot & cold showers, friendly staff. You will find good hospitality and accommodation at a very affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Khangsar Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.