“Western style food” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Western style food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Nice place, food very western. Safe place, but unexiciting. Would go again, but not the place to try if you are only in Kathmandu for a couple of nights. Pork chops were very good, pizzas were tempting.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“The food is good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The food is good here. However the serving of the waiters is not the best. I was waiting for my bill about 20 minutes! The waiters are very slow and seem not to care.

Visited February 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Low service, obsessive waiters, acceptable food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

The staff work very slowly, often mistaken in the order. Tasty pizza, salads, cakes and coffee. If you want to eat without inconvenience – don’t choose this place: waiter come to me 5 time within 10 minutes and ask: “Do you finish your tea – I want to take your teapot cose we don’t have enough and another client order pot of tea!”
And I wait my bill 15 minutes.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Coffee and Pizza - Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Coming from Melbourne, I like my coffee. They served Illy coffee at just the right temperature and the pizzas were very good. I must admit I had come in from Biratnagar where western food did not exist, so we were starving for pizza and the Roadhouse did not disappoint.

Visited March 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Great wood-fired pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

My colleagues and I had dinner at Roadhouse Cafe after hours of shopping following a day's work.

We were so glad to have decided to have dinner at this restaurant because it gave the perfect ending to our day.

We were seated at the area near the wood-fire oven, which was quite nice because it was separated from the main dining hall of the restau. That meant being able to have a very relaxed, very enjoyable time chatting with friends while having dinner.

I ordered the pasta and the group ordered the four-cheese pizza (which included yak cheese). I must say I enjoyed both pizza and the pasta. The service was good. The food was nice. The overall ambiance of the restau was warm and cozy. It was definitely a good retreat from the chaos of the Thamel shopping area. Haha!

My colleagues and I had a good time during dinner that we went back the following day for cake and coffee.

Roadhouse Cafe is a must-vist if you're in Kathmandu! :D