“King Prawns, no thanks.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 79 Restaurants in Lusaka
Cuisines: International
Ankara, Turkey
“King Prawns, no thanks.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Good service, nice but a little insisting staff, trying to sit you in a table at all cost.
My friend had a steak which I also tasted and it was good. I had king prawns, and it was a mistake.
The bill was high, maybe Lusaka is an expensive city I m not sure but this restaurant is not that cheap.

Visited July 2013

• Greek first
Lusaka, Zambia
“Positively stuffed with ribs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Had heard so much about the ribs, so gave them a try. Not cheap, but the portion large and very tasty. Better come hungry as I battled! Yes the musics is not with the theme of the restaurant, but that's Zambia for you. My feet were tapping to the beat!! Everyone smart and friendly and service prompt. They have these little laser lights flashing around, some don't move so if it gets stuck on you face, unbeknown to you, it looks like you have a radioactive mole!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“what a disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We went to Manda Hill to eat at one of the restaurants. We looked at the menu at chicago Bistro and decided to go in and have dinner. The menu looked good, the decorations and waitress uniforms. There was even an antique chevrolet in the center of the restaurant and lots of pictures of gangsters and old actors on the walls. However, while we waited for the waitress to take our order, we noticed that the music didn't suit the restaurant at all - it was arabic music, not at all appropriate in a chicago restaurant. It was loud and disturbing, so we went upstairs to try the upstairs balcony. There were several tables of young guys smoking hookah pipes. Someone it didn't all mix together. We quickly drank our drinks and left to go to another nearby restaurant.

Visited January 2013
Cracow
“Fantastic pork chops!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went on a Saturday night which was very busy. I had the pork chops which were delicious, I would recommend them. My husband had the oxtail curry. It was quite mild so you need to ask if you want it more spicy. The staff were so friendly and helpful. I also had a fruit cocktail shisha pipe, lovely!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lusaka, Zambia
“The best place to be!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Every time I think about Chicago, my mouth fills up with saliva. This place is the best in town and the customer relation is really good. They have the best chicken kebabs and my boyfriend and I go there so often!.

Visited November 2012