We stayed here a couple of nights when visiting our Kampala office colleagues.
+ The bed was fine.
+ had internet.
+ staff was nice
+ breakfast was good
+ thai restaurant had good food
- The toilet was very very cramped and had a very unusable design. The water from shower would splatter all over the toilet, toilet paper placement was awkward.
- they only had wired internet in the room, wifi in the lobby. Overall, the internet was slow.
- they used to take away every single piece of towels when we go to breakfast, and had to call them to get anything back before their usual time (which was hours later).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropole Hotel Kampala overlooks the Uganda Golf Course and is located within the premium localities of Kampala, also known as the city of 21 Hills. Metropole Hotel Kampala is the pioneer in using IP Telephony infrastructure in the Hospitality industry in Africa. It is also equipped with high speed Wireless Internet connection in all rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Metropole Hotel Kampala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.